Well it would seem

Unofficially, but still some time after...

But isn't it amazing how the US loves it when technology shows their foes to be in error, and yet persecutes those who reveal when they themselves commit war crimes ;)
In the days immediately following the incident, US President Ronald Reagan issued a written diplomatic note to the Iranian government, expressing deep regret.[11]

A diplomatic note from the President sounds pretty official to me

Sponsored Links
Well it would seem that some sort of protest has kicked off in Iran over there shooting down of this air craft?

Posters of the recently bumped off general have been ripped down :eek:

And calls for the mad mullah in charge to resign :eek:

The protesters would be well advised to keep. There eads down the revutionary guards will be locked and loaded ;)

Well it would seem that the British ambassador was arrested

Iran has only used tear gas on the demonstraters so far

Dare say live ammo will be next

Some have been detained and are probably going to be guests in Irans torture Chambers

Let's face it the Iranians were in a bit of a pickle

Plane crashed a minute after take off from an Iranian air port

Various Intell agency's confirmed it had been shot down

Pics of Sam missile parts on social. Media at the crash site

Videos of the attack on social. Media

Not rocket science to work it out
The emphasis being on the word rocket of course. LoL.

Sponsored Links
Keep an eye on the departures board of Ben Gurion, the line of planes will stretch for miles.

Hogwash.
Why would the Israelis leave their home land? It has always been their land and always will be.
The mad mullahs will be toast before a single soul leaves ben gurion.
During the many years of dispersion, the Jewish people never severed nor forgot its bond with the Land.
The land of Israel.
The other hogwash you posted isn't worth replying too.

Last edited:
Let's face it Israel is the only democracy in that region

Surrounded by enemies who seek its destruction

The mad mullahs in Iran seek its destruction

If Then be** ends get the bomb Jeez us wept

It has always been their land

what are the boundaries of the land you have in mind?

If my stone-age nomadic ancestor once pitched a tent three hundred miles from where your house now stands, do I own your house?

what are the boundaries of the land you have in mind?

If my stone-age nomadic ancestor once pitched a tent three hundred miles from where your house now stands, do I own your house?

No, but your nomadic ancestor would still potentially own a tent. FFS, shouldn't you be seeking help for those mental health issues, listen, if you hate Jews enough to come out with rubbish like that, sign up with the Labour party, you'll keep the Tories in power for another thirty years, great stuff, crack on.

Why do you hate people whose ancestors owned tents?

Why do you deny my right to return to the land 300 miles from where my family once stayed? Why do you seek to prevent me taking ownership of the house you live in?

Cornwall is historically part of Scotland.

Why do you deny my right to return to the land 300 miles from where my family once stayed? Why do you seek to prevent me taking ownership of the house you live in?

How dare you try and turn your hatred round on me. You're the bigot, man up and own it.
Listen, I care not if people hate Jews, it's been going on for a while, I do care when people hate Jews and try to pretend they don't. If you want to be a bigoted racist, at least accept it, that's where the Labour party went wrong. To try and pretend otherwise is, quite frankly, a little silly, as Jeremy Corbyn knows, but still wont accept.

Cornwall is historically part of Scotland.
The oldest and largest refugee community in the world are the Palestinian community.
To date there are approximately 5 million Palestinians living in exile around the world.
My wife though the Israeli law of return is entitled to Israeli citizenship,but why would she want it , when she is as Irish as a big bag of spuds.

Scots people have fished, lived and worked in Cornwall since prehistoric times. Obviously they have the right of return. What possible reason can you have to deny it, apart from your bigoted hatred of the native people of this island?

Sponsored Links
Back