World war 3 ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest from The Russians is that British special forces in cahoots with the white helmets caused the chemical attack in Syria o_O

prior to that the Russians denied a chemical attack took place ;)

& then said in another statement that the area should not be bombed / shelled as it would destroy evidence of a chemical weapon attack o_O that never happened o_O

Sponsored Links
The Daily Mail?i didn't know that Corbyn supporters were Daily Mail readers

I think they are secret daily mail readers, certainly the Corbyn hero woshippers on here talk of nothing else :)

Latest from The Russians is that British special forces in cahoots with the white helmets caused the chemical attack in Syria o_O

prior to that the Russians denied a chemical attack took place ;)

& then said in another statement that the area should not be bombed / shelled as it would destroy evidence of a chemical weapon attack o_O that never happened o_O

Not a lot of point in bombing the place where this incident took place is there? If the Americans are going to bomb anywhere it will be Syrian military installations. The White Helmets, incidentally, were the Royal Signals motor cycle display team and they have been disbanded so I don't think they had anything to do with it.

IMHO if u have not already done so it may be advisable to make a "will" ;);)

this syrian caper could get out of hand ;)

Sponsored Links
Not a lot of point in bombing the place where this incident took place is there? If the Americans are going to bomb anywhere it will be Syrian military installations. The White Helmets, incidentally, were the Royal Signals motor cycle display team and they have been disbanded so I don't think they had anything to do with it.

no there is a group in some syrian areas that are performing rescue duties and monitoring certain issues

"White helmets" that is the name they use , they wear white helmets, hence the reference to white helmets :)

Last edited:
Not me mate, you are the one would prefer to be ruled by the German run EU than be ruled your own democratically elected countrymen.
I am not the one who extolls the virtues of uncontrolled immigration or thinks the likes of John McDonnell who worships dead IRA terrorists should be allowed to take control of the countries finances

noseal doesn't like to reveal his affiliations on diynot gd. He does have a soft spot for angela merkel.
The german leader who unleashed over 1 million immigrants unto her people in a very short space of time and thought her electorate wouldn't notice.
In some ways similar to why we have a brexit situation now.
Dumb lwr.

noseal doesn't like to reveal his affiliations on diynot gd. He does have a soft spot for angela merkel.
The german leader who unleashed over 1 million immigrants unto her people in a very short space of time and thought her electorate wouldn't notice.
In some ways similar to why we have a brexit situation now.
Dumb lwr.

I’ve been out on a stag night for my Polish mate Riktor tonight. His cousin is over from Poland. He does not trust Merkel he thinks the Germans are trying to take Europe by stealth and very much in bed with the Russians

very much in bed with the Russians

Hahahahaha!

Merkel is the European leader with the most experience of Russia, and skill in Ostpolitk. She doesn't trust Vlad. She's lived under the heel of Soviet occupation and wants to keep clear of it. She has the best record in dealing with the new Tsar.

just think of our numbskull buffoon of a Foreign Secretary, or our inward-looking PM and isolationist cabinet. Bunch of talentless amateurs.

Growing up under communist influence explains her authoritarian attitude and desire to dominate others,

noseal doesn't like to reveal
For all those that don't know Roger the Racist used to post as Norcon, though he tried not admit it. He was a toxic contributor under that name too. Even threatening another poster with such words as "I can find out where you live".

Horrific cowardly lying human being.

Hahahahaha!

Merkel is the European leader with the most experience of Russia, and skill in Ostpolitk. She doesn't trust Vlad. She's lived under the heel of Soviet occupation and wants to keep clear of it. She has the best record in dealing with the new Tsar.

just think of our numbskull buffoon of a Foreign Secretary, or our inward-looking PM and isolationist cabinet. Bunch of talentless amateurs.

I’m just saying what he said. Nice fella early sixty just over for the wedding today. Very keen to tell us his opinion on Brexit and what else is going on.

You are in the wrong century boyo.

Maybe. I’m not sure I believe it either. But it’s not the first time I’ve heard this.
My Scottish Lefty mate said the same thing.
But he does love a conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back