World war 3 ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Lol. So instead of focusing on the problems the Russians ARE causing in the Western world you prefer to focus on problems that Russians are not causing, correct?

Is this tactic meant to divert attention away from the murdering regime supporting, chemical weapon brandishing, Western democracy undermining deceiving Russians?

Pi$$ poor attempt given the current headlines. Poor old comrade Vinty (y)
don't you know that when governments have internal problems they look for external enemies to distract attention from the real problems, this tactic is as old as the hills, Hitler did it and caused a world war, you are obviously easily led if you believe that bombing Arabs should be a bigger priority than fixing broken Britain.

notch is quoting from fringe "pro Arab" websites

Unbelievable

Like most of his nonsense.

I see notch's favoured website also says

"Consider that the Trump White House didn't offer a solitary word of condemnation against Israel's choice to shoot unarmed and caged Palestinians inside the Palestinian territory on 30 March and 6 April, which left 29 Palestinians dead and hundreds more seriously wounded, and even as the world looked on as Israeli snipers picked off innocent civilians as if they were fish in the proverbial barrel. "

how many Palestinians did hamas execute this year ?? ;) :?:

Sponsored Links
Corbyn has form for it.

Blog from left leaning site, novara media:

On 3 October, a large group of activists, academics, Labour party and Momentum members signed an open letter to Labour leader Jeremy Corbyndemanding he condemn the human rights violations committed by Syria’s current president, Bashar al-Assad, and the Russian government. The letter’s contents reveal the inadequacy of the left’s contribution to the international debate on Syria, and highlights the problems with what has been termed anti-western imperialism, a strand of Corbyn’s administration that has been accused of silencing the voices of Syrian activists. Indeed, Corbyn’s affiliation with the group known as the Stop the War coalition is proving deeply problematic for the left’s position on Syria.

blah... blah... blah... distract attention.. blah... blah... blah......
Poor old comrade Vinty and his beloved Ruskies taking a battering. You'll be telling us next that the novichok nerve agent was really icing sugar and that the Skripals were faking it.

Poor old comrade Vinty and his beloved Ruskies taking a battering. You'll be telling us next that the novichok nerve agent was really icing sugar and that the Skripals were faking it.
it was probably a bad case of food poisoning according to the Skripal girls cousin, I wouldn't subscribe to that theory myself.

Not my hero.

You do speak highly of your Russian comrades though. I'm sure you'll be cheering them on in Syria. You must hate the UK and democracy with a passion.(y)

That’s s bit like the Apple calling the Orange black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back