wet feet

• Thread starter lifesagasman
  • Start date
Why would you turn the bath taps on if you want a shower anyway.The easy way to avoid your problem is don't turn them on,or instead of using a submersible pump drill some holes in the bottom of the bath,thus saving the electric anyway and all the expense.The last customer I did this for was more than happy and now has exposed beams for that cottage look too.
I tried to find a plug in bath plug that works on radio frequency to avoid part P but as of yet the interweb hasn't got one.Possible opening in the market there for an inventor.

odd how the obvious and simple solutions elude the deluded. thanks, i'll work on it

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't wanna pay your gas bill then.
How will you survive when they make us all use windturbines and solar power?

after 2 cans of beans i'll generate enough methane to illuminate Cleckhuddersfax. no problem

Sponsored Links
they deserve to get shafted because they're french and they're my suppliers

Iv'e never swapped energy suppliers I find it too much hassle.I'd still be on northern electric if they hadn't sold out to whatever there called now.Wife deals with the bills so I can't remember.

Why would you turn the bath taps on if you want a shower anyway.The easy way to avoid your problem is don't turn them on,or instead of using a submersible pump drill some holes in the bottom of the bath,thus saving the electric anyway and all the expense.The last customer I did this for was more than happy and now has exposed beams for that cottage look too.
I tried to find a plug in bath plug that works on radio frequency to avoid part P but as of yet the interweb hasn't got one.Possible opening in the market there for an inventor.
Really you are letting down us gas fitters with your lack of thought.You must try harder.

ok, there is one inherent problem, on sundays i like to go sailing, but things being what they are, i have to improvise a little because i don't actually own a boat. i have found however that if i disconnect the bath and throw it down the makeshift ladder to the cock-loft i can then carry it down to the river and using 2 rolled-up copies of the sunday sport as surrogate paddles i can have a jolly good days' punting at little or no cost.
the exercise i get carrying a cast-iron bath 7 miles to the river is quite invigorating. i can't sacrifice that simple pleasure by drilling holes in my bath. it might sink, and then what would i do on sundays but scowl.

What you need is one of those non slip bath mats with the suction pads strategically placed over the holes.Problem solved!
Better purchase for punting too.
Although why you need to punt when sailing is beyond me.

You dont actually have to Do It Yourself!

You can just watch others doing it !

Thats why the site is called DIY Not !

Haven't you seen this thing on TV called Feetball? They have only 22 actually playing but 50,000 just watching as well as millions more just watching on TV. Not just in the UK but in most of Africa as well !

my trusty old tub is a victorian combi. i can punt, sail, punt, sail, punt to my heart's content. i'm ambidextrous

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back