wet feet

• Thread starter lifesagasman
  • Start date
You dont actually have to Do It Yourself!

You can just watch others doing it !

Thats why the site is called DIY Not !

Haven't you seen this thing on TV called Feetball? They have only 22 actually playing but 50,000 just watching as well as millions more just watching on TV. Not just in the UK but in most of Africa as well !

i'm quite partial to watching other people doing it. that's why there's a loose slate in my roof concealing a powerful telescope which overlooks Mrs Bracegirdle's Establishment for Comely Wenches. Inc.

I'm slightly inrigued by this feetball you mentioned. do all these 'spectators' actually just watch 22 feet play?
how do they play when they have no brains attached to them?

Sponsored Links
Is a victorian combi an early version of the s***e we have to fit now.

you've *hit* the nail on the head

the early victorian ones were freestanding on ornate ball and claw legs, but naturally they covered them up with aboriginal loincloths which were, as you can imagine, a serious fire risk. horse-drawn fire carts could rarely attend the scene of a spontaneous combustion incident in time to save the machinery which is why those early coal-fired combis now command such a high price at auction

Not having a brain attached never stopped David Beckham.
[/quote]

but who (with a brain) would want to marry a tone-deaf straw? he has no style. I'd rather go five rounds with a skunk any day

and just how many feet has he got? not 22 i'll wager!

Sponsored Links
not wishing to be churlish, but i remember in my younger days going to the matinee at the Rialto to see the new Hollywood 'blockbuster', as films are now mis-named, called Happy Feet. clear in my memory is the vision of those dancing trollops flitting gaily around the cardboard scenery, and i do recall they were all ever-so-slightly podgy.
if being of generous proportions is a prerequisite for owning happy feet i fail to see how this David Beckham's feet can be described as happy when he co-habits with a stick insect.
for all his wealth and skateboarder lifestyle underneath he must be a troubled person.
i bet he doesn't keep his carpets rolled up in the garage for longevity as i do!

Either you know me too well (even though I've never met you)or you drove up to Yorkshire and looked in my shed.
What's that stood up in the left corner?
Photo172.jpg
[/img]

that could be Ms Beckham rolled up and ready for disposal.
like the stretch frame. do it yourself? me FJR 1300

In the process of building a Trike(hence the hydraulic bender)
Going to put the xj900 engine reliant axle and making my own leading link forks.Got peed off and was gonna sell it so I sprayed it with silver paint to tart it up a bit but it looked so much better it spurrred me on to haveanother go but customers wanting work done eats into build time.

i won't tell, if you won't. mum's the word. well it isn't actually, mumms the word as a contraction of mummers. silent thespians

thursdays are 25% off nights at Mrs Bracegirdles so i used the facilities there.

i was nearly espoused once to a flighty young thing who released her equity under the trade name of Sally Forth. i knew her background almost as intimately as i knew her foreground but i cared not. one morning after gorgeing herself on a large portion of sausage she said there was something she wanted to get off her chest. i became wary as i'm always quite considerate in that way. then she calmly announced that it was all over. i protested that it can't be, i used a Kleenex! but fate had played it's cruel hand and the lovelight in my eye flickered, faltered, flickered a bit more, wiggled a bit then extinguished, never to return.
lackaday and rue!

so i had this dog, a cute little chap named CORGI, being a pedigree he was registered, but he wasn't very smart and when he outlived his usefulness he was put down. in his place i got another dog from the dog recyclers who was much better equipped for the modern world. though puzzled by his given name of GASSER F, (i can only presume a generic nomenclature with a sequentially-assigned alphabetical suffix as a string of puppies appeared at whelping) i retained it, albeit shortened to gasser, out of kindness. and there hangs a tale.....

gasser was, as his name suggests, a methane-obsessed beast, whose rectal misdemeanours were amply matched by his talent for attaching his generous olfactory organ deep in the nether regions of any passing mammal. he showed real promise for a future not yet determined.
fate played it's hand one disatrous day during a lull in the activities in Mrs Bracegirdle's barracks. i was idly watching sunspot activity through the concealed telescope for a couple of hours when i suddenly realised (after falling through the hatch of the cock-loft) that i could no longer see!
gasser came to my rescue with a thorough nasal inspection, and at that moment i knew things were going to be different around here...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back