Wet purlins and brick walls

hi all, i have now been in contact with the insurance company, some one is coming out tomorrow, will update with progress as and when.

will it just stop raining!!

Sponsored Links
That`s the highest water table I`ve ever seen ;) . as they stones need lead under anyway , consider having a lead only coping ;) . We`ll be awaiting your report

Insurance company ended up being pricks and no joy with a claim as it was storm damage that made all this stuff leak, (which they should cover anyway- according to policy - oh dear they have just lost a customer) previous normal weather conditions the roof has been fine and the weather I had during this time was pretty bad.
Even the weather man said storm and I rang up on day of storm.

Well what have I done, about it, nothing, can't afford it. Hopefully a spell of good weather will dry it out. Yes over the year we have had a bad spell of rain and no more leaks into loft space ???

Yes when I'm feeling rich I will get this flashing cope stones updated.

Thanks for advice guys .

Sponsored Links
2 years since the leak appeared.
Not leaked since?
Insurance company refused to pay because it was storm damage?
Never heard that one before, do you have that in writing?
Which insurance company was it?
Very strange, indeed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back