What a marvellous woman.

Sponsored Links
Blightmam said she likes chocolate hobnobs too.

PG Tips is my favourite tea. I try other teas, and some English Breakfast blends are OK, but they haven't got the same flavour.

I heard somewhere the old plumbers drink tea with a lot of sugar, but that could lead to diabetes.

ajstone said something about doughnuts, but he's in the house rental business. Probably has an index-linked pension and a lighthouse. Brags that he has a ride-on mower so must have capacious grounds. He has no comprehension of the life of an ordinary working man in a small home, struggling to make a living.

I wonder why any of that is relevant? I suppose you'd have to ask them why they wrote it. They might be offended if you called them childlike, so try to mind your manners. Blighty tends to whine.

Last edited:
aj, being a wealthy landowner with a number of rental properties, no doubt goes private.

The ordinary working man, such as me, makes do with the service we all pay for. I've always been content to pay my share. After one or two accidents and injuries, it's served me fairly well. I've never been in a secure ward, but if they're good enough for aj, they must be OK.

Sponsored Links
There is nothing ordinary about you JD.

My wife has gone private twice because to wait was to worry. John, the nhs may have severed you well but it's done little for us in that regard.

You don't need to be wealthy to own a home with a few acres around here. A house on the south coast, even if you have to drive to the sea:p would be worth far more. I'm not sure about your house in Perth.

Many of the working class plumbers on this site that you despise so much have a few rentals as their pension. You, the financial genius, have made your fortune by other means and are able to leave the one you inherited empty.

Your "despise" and "inherited" guesses are nonsense. I paid for my home with the sweat of my brow. You don't know where I am tonight, either. Perhaps you have lost your grip on reality, as a bloated capitalist, exploiting the toil of the downtrodden tenants on your estate.

Never mind.

Just keep writing the novel.

Why don't you add a Highland Castle to your fantasy?

Blighty tends to whine.
So anyone who picks you up on your rubbish means they are whining? You sound like you were a bit spoiled as a child!

Last edited by a moderator:
ooooh, hit a nerve, did I?

Settle down with a nice chocolate hobnob.

ooooh, hit a nerve, did I?

Settle down with a nice chocolate hobnob.
Not at all! Have to value someone's opinion enough for them to hit a nerve.
Am quite amused tho that you're just going around repeating what I've said -it's like being at school again. You're being very, almost amusingly childish JohnD!

And pay attention, I like digestives.

I'm not talking about the house in yucca avenue but the one you posted about a few years ago. As for knowing where you are tonight, do you? Do you even know what day it is.

As for the sweat of your brow, I can well image that you sweat like a pig when your doing your keyboard warrior bit. Perhaps that should be raging bull. As for work, I bet you don't know the meaning of it soft lad.

You'll have to remind me. Which of my posts were you stalking?

I'm surprised you have time to stalk me, driving your ride-on around those acres you mentioned. Or do the gardeners do that for you?

Why aren't you doing your month-end accounts and reckoning up how much the poor tenants have shovelled into your coffers in August?

Funny you mention the gardner:D

As for stalking you. Sorry but I couldn't bear to be behind you with the 5hit you come out with. I could put you on ignore on here but why should I deny myself the entertainment.

How about a digestive biscuit and a glass of milk?

Sponsored Links
Back