What a pr°ck

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
BBC News - Man arrested at Wembley over '97' football shirt

What on earth would poses a grown man to wear such a T Shirt.

Every day someone amazes me on how ignorant and arrogant they can be but this pr¡ck is a biscuit eater

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
BBC News - Man arrested at Wembley over '97' football shirt

What on earth would poses a grown man to wear such a T Shirt.

Every day someone amazes me on how ignorant and arrogant they can be but this pr¡ck is a biscuit eater

There are trolls who find pleasure in upsetting others.

Disgraceful insensitive and provocative, but what about tens of thousands of fans who chant similar stuff when their team plays Liverpool.

Or is it a case of one man is a tragedy, ten thousand fans are a statistic.

Blup

Sponsored Links
Disgraceful insensitive and provocative, but what about tens of thousands of fans who chant similar stuff when their team plays Liverpool.

Blup

Perhaps, and counter-intuitively, it is a case of one is more visible than thousands.

He falls into the category of being a class A t w a t. I wonder how he'd feel if one of his nearest and dearest died in a similar incident and he saw someone wearing such a t-shirt. There again, I reckon the average football fan doesn't have the mental capacity to think that way.

Blup

To personally have a T Shirt made up and then put it over your head on the day of the FA Cup final takes alot of thought.

It's not a spare of the moment thing.

Those who chant crap your speaking of are also morons.

He falls into the category of being a class A t w a t. I wonder how he'd feel if one of his nearest and dearest died in a similar incident and he saw someone wearing such a t-shirt. There again, I reckon the average football fan doesn't have the mental capacity to think that way.

That's unfair. Even in the day of hooligans, racists and pr°cks the majority where good decent human beings.

To personally have a T Shirt made up and then put it over your head on the day of the FA Cup final takes alot of thought.

It's not a spare of the moment thing.

Those who chant crap your speaking of are also morons.
They should find out if he regularly attends Man Utd games and if yes, ban him for life.

That's unfair. Even in the day of hooligans, racists and pr°cks the majority where good decent human beings.
Nah, your average supporter doesn't have two brain cells to rub together once in the stadium, some sort of match mist descends. They'll cheer if a non-white player scores for them, then three mins later will shout out all sorts of racist stuff if a non white player in the opposite team scores.

Nah, your average supporter doesn't have two brain cells to rub together once in the stadium, some sort of match mist descends. They'll cheer if a non-white player scores for them, then three mins later will shout out all sorts of racist stuff if a non white player in the opposite team scores.

Your wrong.

If you said this 20 years ago I would have agreed with you. I've witnessed it. There are still idiots stuck in time but they are by far the minority.

Sponsored Links
Back