What a surprise

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So (Jason not forgotten you) the EU have offered us till next year now, hmm didn't they say they weren't going to offer jack unless we proved we had made substantial progress moving forward.

Maybe they're starting to blink now, afterall they need to factor in the fking great whopping payment they get from us each month. Despite them 'not needing us' and we were heading for an imminent death n destruction no deal :LOL: w@nkers!

Hi Theresa yes you call and pretend to ask for June 30th meanwhile we just offer you a year anyway, only on our terms of course just to show we still can pull the plug anytime and show everyone we mean business.

Sponsored Links
Ohhh yes they did!!!

Jason what colour is white... tell me it's not, or is that an invalid comment?

Despite them 'not needing us'
I think you need a rethink and a lie down boyo.

No one said or suggested they did not need us. Rather, some silly quitter politician suggested that they need us more than we need them. The same ones that said it will be quick, easy, the ball is in our court etc. Now May has had to go grovelling - again.

Embarrassing.

Tories for ya.

Sponsored Links
Ohhh yes they did!!!

Jason what colour is white... tell me it's not, or is that an invalid comment?
They said UK could have a short extension until 12 April or, until 22 May on condition that the WA had been finalised by 12 April.
Any longer extension will need a clear plan and a reason for it.

My comment several days ago:
Alternatively, TM can ask for a longer extension (say until end of 2019, or even longer) but must present a credible plan and reason for that extension. Of course, on that basis UK must participate in EU elections. Something which is anathema to committed Brexiteers.​
Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/please-sir-can-i-have-a-bit-more.520914/#ixzz5kEi7tn6z

White is not white you are incorrect, it is fatuous and folly to assume as such the colour is in fact an rgb spectrum array of light refraction, therefore your argument is invalid..
:D

White is not white you are incorrect, it is fatuous and folly to assume as such the colour is in fact an rgb spectrum array of light refraction, therefore your argument is invalid..
:D
Yet another one descends into absurdity because his argument is proven to be false.

I think you need a rethink and a lie down boyo.

No one said or suggested they did not need us. Rather, some silly quitter politician suggested that they need us more than we need them. The same ones that said it will be quick, easy, the ball is in our court etc. Now May has had to go grovelling - again.

Embarrassing.

Tories for ya.

May is embarrassing ill agree with you there (y) shocker she's gone to that knob jockey for advice, proper face palm moment, when he sits up and says 'how the fvck did i manage this bargaining position' meanwhile slimfast Watson is already planning to topple him you watch theyll use him as a trojan into power an then another no confidence.

If they didn't need us they would of just not moved on a deadline and said sorry we must move on. But no doubt of course you will naturally argue im wrong just like you deny you lost the vote and we are leaving the EU. Did you hear that, what's the whistling noise, turn it up a bit hellooo!

They said UK could have a short extension until 12 April or, until 22 May on condition that the WA had been finalised by 12 April.
Any longer extension will need a clear plan and a reason for it.

My comment several days ago:
Alternatively, TM can ask for a longer extension (say until end of 2019, or even longer) but must present a credible plan and reason for that extension. Of course, on that basis UK must participate in EU elections. Something which is anathema to committed Brexiteers.​
Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/please-sir-can-i-have-a-bit-more.520914/#ixzz5kEi7tn6z

Wheres this credible plan please (Mr Logic) Jason, links please?

Wheres this credible plan please (Mr Logic) Jason, links please?
FFS. The credible plan is what TM has to come up with to convince the other 27 heads of member states. Otherwise the year long extension is 'blowin' in the wind'.
Did you not understand the news article correctly?
The EU Council president is formally telling officials from member countries to endorse a long extension until 31 March 2020.
The letters have sparked anger on both sides of the Channel, with other European leaders and some British MPs unhappy about a potential extension.
According to Reuters, Emmanuel Macron says talks of further extension are "premature" and the French president wants a clear idea of the future plan by Tuesday.
https://news.sky.com/story/donald-tusk-prepared-to-offer-year-long-flextension-on-brexit-11684645

Yet another one descends into absurdity because his argument is proven to be false.

Jasonxyz mysterious pseudonyum i saw this and thought of you xx
011_mr_logic.jpg

Jasonxyz mysterious pseudonyum i saw this and thought of you xx
011_mr_logic.jpg
You are mistaking me for ELFImpudence.
He's the pedant.
But if you want to retreat into further absurdity, it's your call.

See you can't help yourself you still have to correct me, 'no no you're wrong' ;)

Sponsored Links
Back