What about his human rights ?

Sponsored Links
Think it's more serious than that. We need SAS involvement for this one :LOL: :LOL:

I do hope that Scotrail have sent the young lad a bill for the fare. Seems the reasonable, legal and sensible thing to do ;)

All that gaff in the paper...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

Time will tell won't it? You've given your own opinion endlessly - go to bed FFS. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Joe is right regarding the law,the rest are letting your own feelings get in the way, as i would.

I hope common sense prevails, unlikely, and the bloke keeps his job :eek:

I'm waiting to hear what you would say if the thug attacking the lad had killed a child. Would he be a hero? Well would he? I'm asking YOU!!!

And I'm waiting to hear what you would say if the lad attacked by the thug had killed a child. well what do you say ? just as likely as your hypothetical question.

I'm waiting to hear what you would say if the thug attacking the lad had killed a child. Would he be a hero? Well would he? I'm asking YOU!!!

And I'm waiting to hear what you would say if the lad attacked by the thug had killed a child. well what do you say ? just as likely as your hypothetical question.

Sorry mate but you are just too silly for words. :rolleyes:

Wrestling someone and careering into and flattening a child is a real possibility. Sitting at the table talking to jobsworth isn't going to kill a child. If you can't keep it realistic, then do us all a favour and clear off back to the CC.

Sorry mate but you are just too silly for words. :rolleyes:

Wrestling someone and careering into and flattening a child is a real possibility. Sitting at the table talking to jobsworth isn't going to kill a child. If you can't keep it realistic, then do us all a favour and clear off back to the CC.

kill a child ? you brought emotive unrealistic hypothetical nonsense in to support a ridiculous point of view.

Wrestling down the isle of a train could easily injure or kill someone. That's not unrealistic is it?

Wrestling down the isle of a train could easily injure or kill someone. That's not unrealistic is it?

Its damn well impossible !

Well let me think... children and women been killed by people falling on to them from the aisles of trains wether by train movement or scuffles.

Yep now I've read about hundreds of cases of that :rolleyes:

Well let me think... children and women been killed by people falling on to them from the aisles of trains wether by train movement or scuffles.

Of course it's possible. With a combined weight of 150kgs falling on a kid, it's easily possible. Why can't you see that? (other than you don't want to see it ). :rolleyes:

Of course it's possible. With a combined weight of 150kgs falling on a kid, it's easily possible. Why can't you see that? (other than you don't want to see it ). :rolleyes:

Joe Joe you didnt get it did you ..........you said isle of trains, not aisle's :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :rolleyes:

Let's get the UN to sort it out. We could send in Blair as Middle East Ambassador to question the student " Middle East?" I hear you say, well it was middle, east Scotland (sort of) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back