What adhesive

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought some (too much) 17.5x17.5mm quadrant strip, as a replacement for the mdf laminate strip in our toilet and separate bathroom. I now have a mind to use the surplus left over, to hide the 90 degree joint, between kitchen worktop and the tiles at the back.

The quadrant strip is like an expanded plastic, concave, with a shiny smooth, white exposed face, intended for double glazing trim. At present I have a thick 90 degree tape there, which is coming adrift - it never stuck very well from the beginning. It's not to seal the tile/worktop gap, it is already sealed, with sealant - just to make it look tidy and finished.

I cannot mechanically fix it, what adhesive would be best to use to fix the quadrant? I need to be able to push it into place, and have it stick instantly and be water resistant.

Sponsored Links
sticks like sh!t to blob it from behind.
then clear silicone to seal the edges.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back