What are you watching on TV right now?

Watching the Formula E London E-Prix. Nah, can’t get any enthusiasm up, it’s like watching some modified milk floats jostling for position. The commentator can scream and shout all he likes but he's no Murray Walker and he's not building any excitement for me. We need a screaming combustion engine noise not an electric whir. That’s it, 5 minutes, I’ve had enough. Off, off, off.

Sponsored Links
I find Formula E quite annoying. It's like listening to a thousand sewing machines running without the needle going up and down.
And this palaver about changing to a different car when it runs flat! Whats that about? I honestly can't see a long term future in it at the moment. Things are going to have tp change big time if it is going to be a success. Imagine the Isle of Man TT races being on electric bikes? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

BTW, very rarely watch TV until at least 8.00pm unless it's a major event of something. (No it does not include the Olympics).

Imagine the Isle of Man TT races being on electric bikes? :LOL::LOL::LOL:
I dunno about that. John McGuinness was quite quick around the IOM on his 'leccky bike. Just think, a moments lack of concentration and it’s game over - no safety cell and seat belts to help you out there. I couldn’t do it!

Last edited:
Can’t sleep so watching the Olympics. Ladies skateboarding - a good old traditional Olympic sport! Looks to be mainly teenagers (they don’t half get a cob on when they make a feck-up :LOL:) but the American contestant is 34 years old! A full grown woman competing with kids. Grow up, luv.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The Good Doctor, I discovered it on my Sky box and having seen some clips on Farcebook decided to download all 19 episodes of each series (4) seeing as 3 of us in this household like the new Amsterdam medical drama.
Getting the wife to agree watching it was hard at first, within 10 minutes she really liked it, so now I only have another 70+ episodes to watch :)

On PBS, I have been watching 'Countdown to Surrender' The last 100 days of WWII in Europe, in three parts. It is exceptional, very well researched and shows a lot of the fine detail other programs in the past have glossed over.

Just found a series on iPlayer, Missions, it’s a French space series. Series two has just started, I’ve started on series one. Just seen first 10 mins. Looks promising so I’ll come back to it later.

Watched the film "Tenet" last night. WTF?
Same here.

C79CD21A-1E48-4345-9E75-9289C4FB0072.jpeg

It makes sense (sort of) at the end, very clever film. Another I watched the other night was "The Hitman's Bodyguard", very OTT and funny (not sure if it was meant to be funny), just like Ryan Reynold " 6 Underground". THB also stars Samuel L Jackson, so there was an awful lot of motherfunkin going on.

It makes sense (sort of) at the end, very clever film. Another I watched the other night was "The Hitman's Bodyguard", very OTT and funny (not sure if it was meant to be funny), just like Ryan Reynold " 6 Underground". THB also stars Samuel L Jackson, so there was an awful lot of motherfunkin going on.
Watched that the other week. Very funny I thought.

TENET - Action film, not for me then - I like a story to follow.

Just found a series on iPlayer, Missions, it’s a French space series. Series two has just started, I’ve started on series one. Just seen first 10 mins. Looks promising so I’ll come back to it later.
I came back to it and it got worse. Reminded me of that old programme 'Space 1999’. Lots of time travel and flashbacks as well so I’ve given up on it. Just watched the first couple of episodes of New Amsterdam. That seems like a goer.

Sponsored Links
Back