What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
8711327391475-1856125-png.png.ulenscale.210x210.png

Been watching a lot of Jason Statham films recently. Good actor, though you need to turn the volume up a bit as he tends to mutter. Ones that stood out are Blitz, Hummingbird and Home Front.

Another great film I saw recently, can't remember actors, was called The Killing Jar. Filmed completely in an American diner, it was tense and gripping, with some aggro and clever plot twists. Not over complex, films like that can be a pain. Some great acting, plenty of tension and intrigue. Kept me glued.

Just finished watching 'Cruella'. It was OK. Mrs M liked it more than I did.

I've just started watching 'The good fight' on Amazon prime. A legal series. Not bad so far. For those old enough to remember, it’s basically a black version of L.A. Law.

I'm laid up for a few days, whilst my back heals from an op. so I'm watching a lot of TV and a few films. Last night I watched for the first time Official Secrets, based on the true story of whistleblower Katharine Gun, leaking intelligence on the Iraq war. It developed nicely and was worth the effort, it was found on either Prime or Netflix. Later I watched the classic 'road movie' Thelma & Louise - I have seen it before, but it's always worth a second look.

SWMBO, is the one who subscribes to Prime and Netflix, mostly for the boxed sets - I rarely find anything worthy of the time to watch them on those. Nor do I collect DVD's - I've never really seen the point, with so many TV channels to watch already. I only rarely watch a film a second time.

I can’t remember the last time I 'taped' a programme for later viewing. I have a video recorder and a hard drive/dvd recorder up in the loft. You can see virtually anything you want nowdays. I'd only use the video player nowdays for watching videos of the kids when we had a blooming great Panasonic video camera that took full size VHS video tapes!

Sponsored Links
Back