What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
Just finished watching 'Hidden figures'. Seen it before but well worth a second watch. About black ladies who worked as mathematicians in the 60’s American space programme. True story.

Good one - I wonder why the true stories are so often more watchable/entertaining than the fiction?

Sponsored Links
Wimbledon. Andy Murray was winning by two sets and was 5-0 up in the third set but there has been an almighty comeback by Basilashvili and he won that set 7-5! Murray looks puffed out and dejected. Looks like it might be a late one.

Wimbledon. Andy Murray was winning by two sets and was 5-0 up in the third set but there has been an almighty comeback by Basilashvili and he won that set 7-5! Murray looks puffed out and dejected. Looks like it might be a late one.
Roofs going on now, hope the breather gives him some puff

Switzerland beat France in a penalty shootout.
Big shock, France out.
Great match.

Just finished watching Clarkson farm. Very entertaining and educational. Just heard there’s going to be another series, one of Amazon’s top shows.

I haven’t seen it but I’ve stuck it in my favourites for viewing at a later date.

I haven’t seen it but I’ve stuck it in my favourites for viewing at a later date.

Think Death Wish, but instead of Bronson wasting hoods in downtown NYC, it's Caine doing something similar on a British housing estate. Avenging his friend's murder. Grim, but great film. Well, it always was going to be with Caine in it.

Think Death Wish, but instead of Bronson wasting hoods in downtown NYC, it's Caine doing something similar on a British housing estate. Avenging his friend's murder. Grim, but great film. Well, it always was going to be with Caine in it.

Mottie will be cleaning up the streets of Hornchurch after seeing that.

Sponsored Links
Back