What are you watching on TV right now?

Clint looked a bit puzzled!
Yeah, they didn’t tell him about it and he was the only one that couldn’t have been a British double agent on account of him being a Yank. That was explained to him in the castle when they trapped the double agents. (y)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Dave Allen. Totally not funny. Suppose humour was more low key in those days. (n)

Dave Allen. Totally not funny. Suppose humour was more low key in those days. (n)

Just watched 'Paul' on Netflix (again) and now on Dave Allen. I love Dave Allen but this programme might well be called 'the worst of Dave Allen', I thought it would be the case as he was standing up.
He's at his best, sat on a stool with a glass of whisky, talking about religion.

About to switch off and stick the headphones on.

Just finished watching The Guns of Navarone. I do like watching a war movie on a Sunday afternoon while the meat is roasting. :)

The Ranganation

I like Romesh anyway all be it I thinks he plays on his eye a bit to much. BUT

I watched this for the first time Sunday night. It was funny. Real laughing from his pods.

I don't like things like Have I got news for you and what happened next as is the same old b listers getting pre-rehearsed joke laughs

This was a bit more off the cuff stuff.

Sponsored Links
Back