What are you watching on TV right now?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’m watching one of my favourite films for the umpteenth time. I remember my dad taking me to see it at the pictures.

B9A7A125-FC2E-4A32-8D8A-3987964369FA.jpeg

Sponsored Links
I've watched the Midlands grand national from Uttoxeter (we were supposed to be going, but the missus wanted to miss it this year),

Now watching Italian supercar episode of Top Gear

Hi Mottie

Quick question. The tv stand and dresser from oak furniture land by any chance or similiar ? Whats the quality like.

Sponsored Links
We’ve had them a good few years now. Pretty sure we did get them from there. No problems with them, they seem well made.

Mottie.. Sorry for being Nosie but what shade of beige is that on the wall..

I think theres a hint of mint in there, we have an antique unit like that, it says on the back, antique pine from Argos

The Mrs is watching the Voice ( recorded ) this girl has just sung a fantastic version of Paint it Black ....at the end operatic absolutely fantastic .....so good I got her to play it again.

On here right now,mrs watching Emmerdale. When she falls asleep I’ll be watching the enemy within (five USA series).

Ivory cream I think. Same colour as the other room but looks completely different in that picture. (n) What’s this, 20 questions? :D

Sponsored Links
Back