What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
Re-watching Downton Abbey, (well half watching while I'm on here).
I see it more as a comedy than a period drama to be honest, but it's easy watching and Mrs C likes these sort of things.

Sponsored Links
Celebrity Masterchef. I wouldn’t trust any of them them to make me a cheese sandwich. The most sensible one on there is Bez!

Great British Bake off. Jurgen the German is winning. Shouldn’t be allowed - the clue is in the name!

Vigil. The submarine base, name has been changed. Know a policeman who use to work on the base.

I have just watched the two episodes ITV's new investigation into the West's murders. There is a suggestion that he/they may have murdered an additional 20 women beyond those which were known about already and possibly spread over a larger area than just Gloucester.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Vigil. The submarine base, name has been changed. Know a policeman who use to work on the base.
Any good? I started to watch it, but couldn’t get into it. The same for a program called The tunnel. A lot more of the GOT actors in stuff.

Any good? I started to watch it, but couldn’t get into it. The same for a program called The tunnel. A lot more of the GOT actors in stuff.
Its a bit daft TBH, and I don't rate Suranne Jones but will probably see it out

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Prince Phillip: The Royal family remembers. Seemed like a nice bloke on the whole. All the family speak genuinely warmly and fondly about him.

Sponsored Links
Back