What are you watching on TV right now?

Prince Phillip: The Royal family remembers. Seemed like a nice bloke on the whole. All the family speak genuinely warmly and fondly about him.

I didn't watch it, not my 'thing', but the impression I gathered over the years was of guy with a massive sense of fun and humour.

Sponsored Links
Manhunt series 2 starring Martin Clunnes. Watched series 1 last night which was good and series 2 looks just as intense. Quite a few familiar faces in both series.

Sponsored Links
Watched final part of Manhunt, well made series with good cast

It was very well made. I tried to watch it on the Hub late last night, but began dozing off just after they caught him - so lost track and confused by him blaming his son. All sorted this morning when I re-watched from that point.

I've downloaded Manhunt for the missus to binge watch.

It does nothing for me except to keep her glued to the tellyvideo, which isn't a bad thing really is it?

AJ Vs Usyk on DAZN. I’m not paying £25 to watch a three round show on Sky. :cautious:

6CE70D09-A38A-4D0F-9A0F-105C32C8BD08.jpeg

I got that wrong. What a tear up - right from the start too. Haven’t seen a scrap like that for some time. Usyk taught him a lesson he won’t forget. Marvellous. Just marvellous.

Last edited:
I got that wrong. What a tear up - right from the start too. Haven’t seen a scrap like that for some time. Usyk taught him a lesson he won’t forget. Marvellous. Just marvellous.

Great result all the pundits saying there was no doubt.

The best man won. Well done ✔ Usyk.

QI, again. On Dave, with Fry.

Fry & Togsvik the only decent presenters for this programme. Any other presenters seem to be reading from a cue board whereas these two seem to be adlibbing most of the time. Sandy Togsvik is hilarious with some of her come-backs when someone mentions her height or sexuality.

I began watching 'Squid Game' on Netflix last night: it seems to be based on a Japanese endurance game show with a bit of Mad Max thrown in for kicks. It's my first taste of Korean tv and it's started well enough to keep me going.

Sponsored Links
Back