What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
Earlier I watched episode 1, series 1 of 'The Morning Show'. Looks promising. Now watching a programme about Sherpa's recovering discarded rubbish from climbers and long-dead climbers bodies from Everest.

Earlier I watched episode 1, series 1 of 'The Morning Show'. Looks promising. Now watching a programme about Sherpa's recovering discarded rubbish from climbers and long-dead climbers bodies from Everest.

I was quite shocked when I learned some years back about the number of bodies littering the near summit area, even more shocked seeing the pictures.

I was quite shocked when I learned some years back about the number of bodies littering the near summit area, even more shocked seeing the pictures.
Yeah, they call it the 'Death Zone' for obvious reasons. Other climbers just carry on past them.

Sponsored Links
Saturday kitchen. Rick Stein is on. Is there any dish he cooks that doesn't include half a block of butter?:rolleyes:

Strictly come dancing. Rose's dance. She's the deaf girl from Eastenders and has been deaf from birth. She feels the music through the floor. Absolutely beautiful dance and I'm not ashamed to say it brought a tear to my eye. If you get a chance, watch it.

Sat down & snuggled up with the grandkids last night & watched 'Finch', Tom Hank's new movie only availables on AppleTV (snort).

It's Tom Hanks so it can't be bad, but for a Tom Hanks movie it's probably not his best.

Tom Hank's new movie only availables on AppleTV (snort).
Or a side-loaded kodi addon. ;)

I watched 'No time to die' the other night - without spoiling it for anyone, how are they going to follow that?

Last edited:
Or a side-loaded kodi addon. ;)

I watched 'No time to die' the other night - without spoiling it for anyone, how are they going to follow that?

I don't normally 'get' James Bond but BLIMEY, it really is a crackin' film.

One of my all time favourites. Yep, I saw this at the cinema when it first came out.

277088FA-3FE8-4591-ABDF-C16EF44F7B12.jpeg

One of my all time favourites. Yep, I saw this at the cinema when it first came out.

View attachment 251412
Me too, me & mother went with the lady who ran the post office at the end of the road, she had a grey Morris 1000 and used to give me a few extra sweets when I bought a quarter of pineapple chunks, probably why I am Diabetic now

Sponsored Links
Back