What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
Just switched on.
Its Towering Inferno.
Its a bit like Grenfell Tower with the big names.

Last edited:
Since this was aired a further forty ex postmasters have come forward to say they had problems as well . A campaign is being put forward to strip the female head of the Post office at that time, of her MBE ( for services to the Post Office)
There needs to be prosecutions and serious jail time for those in the post office who covered up.

Sponsored Links
There needs to be prosecutions and serious jail time for those in the post office who covered up.

Good luck with that one (y)

Like Windrush, the contaminated blood scandal, the dodgy dossier (justification for Iraq war), kids being murdered while under the noses of child "protection", PPE corruption, to name but a few, the standard response will be "lessons will be learned".

As long as individuals are unaccountable for the decisions they make - "the Post Office" can't make decisions - this sort of thing will go on and on.

Saltburn on prime

Horrible

starts off funny but it's bloody Awful.

I started to watch that earlier and Mrs Mottie said to turn it off. Said she had heard bad things about it.
It really was.

I think the Irish lad is a good actor. Started off a bit funny. Then a bit awkward. Then a bit gay. Then a bit vulgar. Then it just turned. Honestly I wish I stopped when he started licking the plug hole .

But you know what it like. You just have to finish it off.

Society of the snow. About the plane crash in the Andes in 1972 where they were found 71 days later after they were forced to eat the bodies of the dead to survive. A good film.

Reacher S2 on Prime. It's great fun, but I can't remember watching a show with such enormous plot holes.

I’m watching those ex postmasters on BBC breakfast telling their stories. It is so terribly upsetting. Years later, they are still having trouble telling how it affected them without breaking down in tears. :cry:

T.O.T.P. 1964 to 1975 - Big Hits​

It's on BBC4. 1971 now with Tony Blackburn. I think I'll just keep BBC4 on all night. Get It On, T, Rex
Crying shame that his other half had a drink that night.

Sad coincidence he loaned His Roller out that night too.

The world would be better with him in it.

Killers of the Flower Moon.
Watched it the other night.
The two Di actors are in it. Di Niro and Di Caprio
Over three hours if I remember correectly..

Sponsored Links
Back