What circular saw blade for cutting laminate flooring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I will need to cut a trap in already fitted laminate flooring. Can I ask what circular saw blade should I use. Will only be doing this once so I like to keep the blade cost to a minimum if possible.
Thanks,
Pete

Sponsored Links
google: "cheap circular saw blades".
Select a blade with the most teeth at your price level.
Make sure that the blade will fit your saw.

That’s what I was thinking. I appreciate your reply. I have a look and start with the max teeth at the least cost as this is, with luck, a one off.

I will need to cut a trap in already fitted laminate flooring. Can I ask what circular saw blade should I use. Will only be doing this once so I like to keep the blade cost to a minimum if possible.
Thanks,
Pete
Presumably as you have a circular saw it will already have a blade in it? So why buy again?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Well, it’s an old blade and i might as well buy something suitable even if it’s only for this one off.

You make good points, thanks. Setting the blade depth to the thickness of the laminate and yes to reuse the removed laminate are my thoughts to start with. As for services, I’m not 100% but I will make every attempt to check .

is it a man size hatch or a reach an item hatch??
joists are likely to be 350mm/14" between inner face

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back