what do you reckon

I'm not allowed to. Anyhow he's not alone all day at the moment, I around all day, we stare at each other in mutual disgust.
Read these, very helpful:
https://www.catscratching.com/articles/tips-for-keeping-your-indoor-cat-mentally-stimulated

https://www.catscratching.com/artic...-your-cat-is-stressed-and-tips-for-what-to-do

Your cat is stressed and it's the situation you've put him in and only you guys can help him become a happier cat. Happier cat means happier owners.

Sponsored Links
honestly he's ok, he seems very content most of the time, fat, furry, feline that he is..

My X next door neighbour used to do the washing / laundry for the local foot ball team

All the shirts ect would be hanging on the line in her back garden

My cat (Jones RIP) attacked the shirts one day when they were blowing in the wind

Ended up paying for 6 ripped foot ball shirts

Sponsored Links
We have 3 and I don’t like them 99% of the time. I think they stink but no one else does and they cover everything in fur.

There’s a fox that passes through our garden, I like that and my neighbour has a husky that likes to lick my hands, I like her too but wouldn’t like to own one. Bit like baby’s, I like them but don’t want one :LOL:

7848A706-3D7E-4A89-8C1A-398900AEA889.jpeg

honestly he's ok, he seems very content most of the time, fat, furry, feline that he is..
Oh, I thought you said it messed outside the litterbox and swiped at you? Doesn't sound content to me.

Oh, I thought you said it messed outside the litterbox and swiped at you? Doesn't sound content to me.

No, he ****es in his tray, just hangs his ass outside the tray when having a dump. The swiping is totally random, it's pretty rare, claws in, trust me he's a very content, if bloody horrible cat.

Not interested in pets full stop.
My mom had two cats when I was at home, which was fine, but in my own home ; no chance.

My brother has cats, and it might have bitten him, metaphorically, on the arris.

Like many people, he keeps a glass of water next to his bed.
Whether he knew or not, I don't know, but the cats were probably having a drink from it.
At an eye test, the optician reckoned he'd probably been infected with toxoplasmosis, as he had scars on his retina......

Whether true or not, cats are happy to while away the hours, licking all sorts of rank places.....

We have 3 and I don’t like them 99% of the time. I think they stink but no one else does and they cover everything in fur.

There’s a fox that passes through our garden, I like that and my neighbour has a husky that likes to lick my hands, I like her too but wouldn’t like to own one. Bit like baby’s, I like them but don’t want one :LOL:

View attachment 166690

Oh Lord

View attachment 166690
Did you used to be called Ernst ?

He's an indoor cat, I've been told to inform all that the peeing incident was actually when he wasn't well after his dry biscuit diet, now swapped to wet food, however he still has a very annoying toilet habit of sitting in his litter tray and hanging his butt over the side and dumping all over the floor, then shovelling the litter over it. Oh and he, deliberately tripped me over at the top of the stairs once.

He also snores like a train, eats like a pig and licks himself in the most disgusting way.
:LOL: Oh this is funny.

I had a similar experience with a cat many years ago. Kept ****ting in the plant pot, we were told he was feeling insecure about another cat local so we kept replacing the mud and cleaned around it giving him plenty of reassurance, but still he would get up from between us on the sofa, swagger over to pot look at us with the 1000 yard stare and curl out a stinking log over the pot. W4nka!
However one day he pushed his luck so i replaced him with no cat. Took the fleabag mofo to a cat home where they asked me to pay some money towards ex cat which i gladly did. Good riddance.
Love dogs v much but cats can be wnkers imho.

I don't give a monkey's about your relationship with your cat...

And I hope you don't ever allow it out to s hit in other people's gardens!

Sponsored Links
Back