What do you think about Volvo cars in general?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:LOL: :LOL: Good build quality & reliability. Not the most fashionable cars around but solid, dependable and comfortable. I have a 1998 V70 estate which has 185,000 miles on the clock and is still going strong, providing you keep up with the service/maintenance schedule they should last for years. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
What you say is true, nice seats and interiors too but when I was looking for a large estate some years ago I tried one, not a very good ride and noisy too, wasn't impressed, I have been running Citroen XM estates ever since, believe it or not, more room inside, superbly comfortable ride, very quiet and refined and 50+ mpg with the 2.1 td manual.

Peter

Volvo take police pursuit punishment very well so yes they are strong/reliable and do have good seats :D

I've got a Volvo S40 Sport on a 'Y' reg. It's only done 41,000 miles. Although it's a great car, the seats are very low with it being a Sport, and some people struggle to get in and out.

Sponsored Links
I've got a Volvo S40 Sport on a 'Y' reg. It's only done 41,000 miles. Although it's a great car, the seats are very low with it being a Sport, and some people struggle to get in and out.
I bet more struggle to get out than in :p :p

Very reliable have two, the wife has an S40 and I use an old v40 instead of a small van as it's more flexible for carrying loads, and not many vans have sun roof, cruise control and heated seats.Previous two cars also volvo.

I brought a 98 V70 AWD last summer, and with the winter we have just had thank god i did i wouldnt of been able to get to any of my jobs!

Was my father-in-law who has had them all is life that recommended it, and being completely honest id never have anything else now!!!!!

Back