what have I done to screen?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
this may get moved but not sure if anyone is on the computer section at the moment.
Usually, I can see the whole of all posts on the screen.
Now, its too wide and I have to move it across to read all the text.
I dont know what I have done, or the kids to make this happen??
help please as it makes it hard work reading.

Moderator Note

Please ensure posts are placed in correct section. they will get a better response

Sponsored Links
oh :oops: :oops: :oops:
well you all know Im useless with computers...
I think its actually only the frog one that this happens.
So forget my request.

toffee...dont feel bad...same exact thing happened to me....from another thread...the pics were big...threw my screen into a tiz...we are both learning :)

:oops: :LOL: :LOL:
hi mlb3c, at the risk of being told off for chatting.... hope you are well tonight. Time has been discussed many times here and I have asked you this myself but tell me again now.
Clocks have gone forward an hour here, what time is it for you?

Sponsored Links
our clocks here dont change until april 2...so right now you are 7 hours ahead of me....it is 3p here...its 10p there. i 'm ok btw :)

Damn,
It would have been better the day before ,and not telling any one :LOL:

My froggy post - sorry, i know some of the pics wouldn't fit onto an 800x600 or small resolution screen. And for some reason, which I couldn't figure out, it left a gap down the right hand side of the pics - that wasn't my fault AFAIK. The pictures fitted on my screen (1280x1024), but the forum added a right margin. perhaps a mod could explain what i did wrong? :confused:

Back