What have you bought today?

I've took a chance and booked a short break in a foody type hotel in Hampshire in March. It can always be moved with 72 hours notice if needed. Fingers crossed.
And another one! Just rebooked for a New Year 2021/2022 break for 10 of us and all our dawgs in a big house in the Peak District. We went there last year, loved it so much we rebooked for this year just gone and were actually supposed to be coming home tomorrow from this years break but they refunded us a while back. They gave us first refusal on next year and they opened their books for new bookings only yesterday. I hope things have cleared up by this time next year.

Sponsored Links
My seed spuds for next years potato crop. A bag of Winstons, a bag of Vale Sovereign and two bags of Jazzy salad potatoes. Spent a whole tenner.

Sponsored Links
5 inner tubes, a cycling backpack, some waterproof overshoes, and a prest a-compatible pump .
And £90 on having my phone brought back from the dead.

One inner tube. I wanted two but some fanny came in earlier and cleared his stock. Why anyone would
need 5 inner tubes is beyond me, unless they live near a tack yard :)

Some JST SH mini micro blade connectors.... don't ask.
Can i be nosey and ask :) it wasn't long ago that i realised despite handling these for years in certain situations i never knew their name until i needed some to tap into a display out signal to a new lcd panel.

Can i be nosey and ask :) it wasn't long ago that i realised despite handling these for years in certain situations i never knew their name until i needed some to tap into a display out signal to a new lcd panel.

Sure it's for connecting some cables to a PCB which has some SMD LED's (couple of diodes & a resistor too) it's for a lighting unit for an RC car, so it all has to be really small.

One inner tube. I wanted two but some fanny came in earlier and cleared his stock. Why anyone would
need 5 inner tubes is beyond me, unless they live near a tack yard :)
Because I ordered them online, and it was cheaper to buy five and get free delivery.
And I dare say I'll use them up (y)

Because I ordered them online, and it was cheaper to buy five and get free delivery.
And I dare say I'll use them up (y)
You can easily repair punctures, you know? I've just started carrying a spare inner tube on rides for some extra pom.

Guessing yours is a road racing bike going by your valve choice?

You can easily repair punctures, you know? I've just started carrying a spare inner tube on rides for some extra pom.

I do repair tubes, but for a fiver for a new tube, I'll just build up stocks of new and fixed.

No ; mountain bike.

I carry two spare tubes with me on a ride (not that I've ridden lately - too cold/wet), one normal tube and one is a double ended tube as removing the rear wheel on the bike is PITA (belt drive).

Must confess that when I used to cycle regularly, I carried spare tubes and didn't bother to fix the old one.

Sponsored Links
Back