What have you Bought thats British made

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What have you Bought thats British made today.
I do try.
16531298839816312986041786298689.jpg

Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
My wife will probably come home with some made in UK food today. Me over time, a couple of air rifles. We have some furniture about that was and costly really. Think of other items - tough. I can't other than some cutlery and plates etc, few paintings and ornaments.

:) Forgot I always fit MK.

I could be wrong but I don't think the 'Made in UK' label means quite as much as people think. If you make a product, as long as its last substantive change took place in the UK, you can use the label. However parts and other assembly processes can take place abroad.

I could be wrong but I don't think the 'Made in UK' label means quite as much as people think. If you make a product, as long as its last substantive change took place in the UK, you can use the label. However parts and other assembly processes can take place abroad.

I may be wrong but was some live stock transported from abroad, but claimed to be British because the slaughter took place in the UK!!

I may be wrong but was some live stock transported from abroad, but claimed to be British because the slaughter took place in the UK!!
This is a different label but gives an idea re criteria:

In your scenario, the 'raw material' would be the cows, pigs whatever. So yes, they could come from abroad.

No disrespect to the OP, and yes of course there will be products that are 100% British in their supply change, however many 'British' products to some extent rely on parts, human resource etc from abroad.

This is a different label but gives an idea re criteria:

In your scenario, the 'raw material' would be the cows, pigs whatever. So yes, they could come from abroad.

No disrespect to the OP, and yes of course there will be products that are 100% British in their supply change, however many 'British' products to some extent rely on parts, human resource etc from abroad.

The dog meat could be foreign bred animals but processed innthe UK

I've just had a cheese salad sandwich. Warburtons bread, cheddar cheese, lettuce from West Sussex and cucumber from......Essex!

LOL If exported to the EU tariff free it has to have a fair proportion of work done in the UK. Pity about the other problems.

The Conservative government actively encourage massive arms deals with Saudi Arabia.

Saudi are the biggest player in spreading terrorism.

but I’m sure a label on a loaf of bread is far more dangerous

Sponsored Links
Back