who's British

Sponsored Links
2 generations back Leeds. Then Gloucester. Then London. Prior to that Edinburgh. Prior to that Fife

Family has very wisely moved further South each time.

Presumably chased away by jealous husbands ;)

At least there's nice warm weather in Hants.

We go to Furzey Gardens nursery a lot & they sell loads of things we can't bring back to Cheshire - it's too cold for them... :cry:

Sponsored Links
Scottish here and I actually find it quite insulting to have to answer British on forms and things. Scotland, England, Wales, Ireland are all countries in their own right and that should be respected.

And I'm probably gonna cause a big row with this one! :LOL: :LOL:

We'd quite happily give you independence so that you stop sapping all the cash out of our pot. Five million people - yet you need your own laws and own parliament? We'll govern you for a fraction of the price.

just for Joe90 ,only 22% of people voted for labour that means 40 odd million did not so why must it be me, :LOL: :LOL: who let u see peoples card and just for the record i voted for :?: back to the post why not call ourselfs U.K.ans :LOL:

just for Joe90 ,only 22% of people voted for labour that means 40 odd million did not so why must it be me, :LOL: :LOL: who let u see peoples card and just for the record i voted for :?: back to the post why not call ourselfs U.K.ans :LOL:

Actually, if you only count the votes cast in England, the Conservatives won..........

Actually, if you only count the votes cast in England, the Conservatives won..........

do you mean they didnt win :eek: :eek:
;)

http://money.uk.msn.com/mortgages/mortgageguide/article.aspx?cp-documentid=7506833
Please convince them that up north is best we don't want to be overcrowded.I'm English but british when supporting GB in the Olympics .

Black pudding, whippets, flat caps, girls with goose-pimples, Irn-bru, rhubarb clubs

Sponsored Links
Back