You are what you eat..

TBF a bit fairer to them, there is 15% pork liver in there. It could be worse....

Sponsored Links
15% of 38% of the pack.

That's 5.7%

So a pack of 4 (439g pack) contains 25g of liver

That's supposed to be two servings.

Less than half an ounce per person.

Still tastes like sh!t though. I would try the butchers but I only do faggots for gravy. Besides, never cooked raw faggots, I would have to google the 40 mins in oven or whatever.

Sponsored Links
U are what u eat :confused:

I suppose that pretty much sums up China then.

Well we have bat's in our office rental

Blimey good job the place is not rented by Chinese or they would have been eaten by now

:eek:

That's why pandas are protected in China with stringent penalties if u harm them

They had to do it other wise they would all get eaten

China blimey

Tiger farms
Snake farms

Jeez us wept

I don't like sweary comedians, I think its a cheap way of getting laughs

Don't mind blue, but not swearing for the sake of it. One reason I don't like Billy Connolly. Another is, he just isn't funny. Am I alone?

Don't think anyone will be surprised that I'm a big Bernard Manning fan. Seen him live and sides really did ache after. Also saw Jackie Mason some years ago in London. Very funny.

Last edited:
Don't mind blue, but not swearing for the sake of it. One reason I don't like Billy Connolly. Another is, he just isn't funny. Am I alone?
When BC first appeared in the 70s he was a breath of fresh air, a bit sweary but his stories were funny, we went to see him in 83 and he was going through the motions with really old material, then when he moved to Hollywood and started hobnobbing with royalty.......

Sponsored Links
Back