You are what you eat..

Miserable c*t

GrumpyCat3.jpg

Sponsored Links
In my new role, I'm awarding you another strike for evading the profanity filter.

Anyway, didn't you post this?

"It's a continuation of the rule breaking link"

Wannabe mod indeed. :LOL:
? Nonsensical post.. what a shocker!

Sponsored Links
Bit late to the game there nosey. Do try to keep up.
Not at all. My post followed on from the O.P. The irrelevant ones just fluff up the post count - including yours ceres. You can't see irony even when its smacking you in the chops.

Not really. You started off waving the rule book at a post of mine. i.e. for clarity (as you appear to have a bit of trouble understanding) acting as a quasi-mod.

I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy in accusing me of acting like a mod. Nothing nonsensical, nothing shocking. Just factual.
No I didn't.
I never said I was a mod - I was taking the p over you telling people what they can and can not write - despite you having swayed from the original topic first.

You never can admit fault, it's actually rather amusing how angry and sad one man can be.

I see food on the table. It doesn't look very nice - they haven't cleaned their plates. Perhaps they're worried that they are what they eat so they haven't?
Playing at your game - I see food in the shop where Johnson senior went shopping.

You're grasping at straws again.. anything than ever admit fault. You're spineless!

Sponsored Links
Back