What is going on?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why the ridiculously overzealous moderating?
I put a link up to a a retired three star General who says that world war three has started, using cyber warfare, and the thread is removed immediately.
Is that not important enough for the esteemed readership of this site to be troubled with.
OR ARE THERE SOME THINGS THAT WE ARE JUST NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT?

Sponsored Links
It was cobblers. Have you posted it up on any political sites instead of one mainly populated by builders, plasterers, plumbers, chippies, mystery men and decorators? What was the response?

It was cobblers and I said so

And as I was about to reply when the thread disappeared....You would know better than a retired three star general wouldn't you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
CBA to watch any link you post.

Of course you can't, that would require a little intelligence and effort on your part, far easier to shout 'cobblers' without having a clue what you are talking about.
And if that's your attitude why be arzed reading any thread I post? Much less replying to it.

Post something that is not fake news / political propaganda / conspiracy nonsense, and it might stick.

Have you posted it up on any political sites instead of one mainly populated by builders, plasterers, plumbers, chippies, mystery men and decorators? What was the response?

Why would that be relevant to what I posted, in any way shape or form?
Do you think that working men shouldn't be troubled with matters other than the latest football results and the like?
You are a gold plated fckin idiot.

OMG, I started listening to the link.

Coronavirus is an attack
Voting system was changed and treasonous.

The guy is a flipping loon - glad to hear this crackpot general has been retired.

Share a photo of your shed, or any DIY work you're doing, and people will happily engage in conversation.

Do you think that working men shouldn't be troubled

Stop right there. Yes, us hard working men should not be troubled. Full stop. Sorry, period.

Post something that is not fake news / political propaganda / conspiracy nonsense, and it might stick.

I've already done that. Just because most are too blind to see the truth doesn't mean everyone is.

Sponsored Links
Back