What is going on?

Sponsored Links
Why the ridiculously overzealous moderating?
To try and stem the flow of insane bellends posting nonsense..They are handy at times.Just because you believe things does not make them true.

Why the ridiculously overzealous moderating?
I put a link up to a a retired three star General who says that world war three has started, using cyber warfare, and the thread is removed immediately.
Is that not important enough for the esteemed readership of this site to be troubled with.
OR ARE THERE SOME THINGS THAT WE ARE JUST NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT?
The problem with posting insane nonsense..Is weak minded numb people like you believe it and spread it.I am all for free speech but it has limits especially in the internet age.

Sponsored Links
From 2017 when the Trump chumps started the lies

Trump's inauguration crowd: Sean Spicer's claims versus the evidence
This article is more than 3 years old
White House press secretary’s angry declaration that the media faked low attendance does not stack up against photos, videos and public transport figures

SOURCE

Sooey, I was responding to your latest thread that's just been deleted.

Tell me Sooey, how can we help you get out of the rabbit hole.

Seriously you are in grave danger of isolating yourself from family and friends with your pursuit of endless conspiracy theories?

You are damaging your mental health.....actually I'm not sure if it's chicken or egg.

This article is unsuitable for sooey and Andy.
Fiona Hill is an impressive woman. She did not miss a beat during Trump's first impeachment and drew admiration from all sides. The Republican impeachment defence team dared not mess with Fiona.

Sponsored Links
Back