what is magnaclean

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
maybe thats why its so big, people get overwhelmed by the emptyness, and minds get confused...

probably the largets empty space in a bar in britain would be best...

I have seen bigger bars..im sure...i wasnt drunk

me too, where did bar come in?

oh i no my fault for asking what is bar

me too, where did bar come in?

oh i no my fault for asking what is bar
Magnaclean works by the grace of the almighty Allah. Through His wisdom and providence, then if one is faithful and recants the infidels, then all magnetic particles will be witheld within the chamber for removal from His Heatingness' pipework.

Oh that was a clever one, but I guess your right, since man is a creation of Allah, and without man magnaclean would never have been invented, than you are correct Magnaclean, is yet another proof of the existence of supreme power behind creation, even if it was a farting forty year old plumber who put it together. :LOL:

Oh that was a clever one, but I guess your right, since man is a creation of Allah, and without man magnaclean would never have been invented, than you are correct Magnaclean, is yet another proof of the existence of supreme power behind creation, even if it was a farting forty year old plumber who put it together. :LOL:
and an infidel one at that :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back