What is the Law?

I stand corrected.

£80 is not alot, but I would still like to know, or is it one of those things that it is the way it is interpreted.

Whilst i was at college i trained to fit high pressure hydraulic pipework as well as soldering, compression e.t.c pipework for gases and liquids. I have practiced these skills for the last 6 years, you see am I competent to do the pipe? I understand there are other considerations to do with draft and the chimney stack etc.

I will still pay to have it done and no I won't moan to the Corgi guy as he has heard it a thousand times before i'm sure.

Sponsored Links
You shouldn't be discussing 'what is competent' here, you must wait for MY thread(next week)

why do we bother to help fools that do not listen or know better than a competant corgi bbu and fire fronts are a pain because of the legislation that they have to comply with a lot of younger corgis will never have fitted one let alone work on them that is why you are having probs 80 pound is cheap and you want a cert how about a world tour for a tenner skinflint :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Firefront has been fitted but interconnecting still remains to be fitted. Is the outlet for the firefront at the stop cock sealed? If not why not!! If it is, what with?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back