What is this?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've done a bit of research regarding the company itself and know they made time recording clocks, however can anyone confirm what this clock device was actually used for? It's the up/down keys that have me intrigued. Note it's not installed in its original location so there are no clues there. (p.s. if you get a sec, please also see my post in general diy re bond/glue neoprene to metal ;))

clock.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Provenence can often be very helpful.

It is obvious to me that it was photo'd insitu, so why not reveal all the information?

Provenence can often be very helpful.

It is obvious to me that it was photo'd insitu, so why not reveal all the information?
You said:

It is obvious to me that it was photo'd insitu

I said:

Note it's not installed in its original location so there are no clues there

Do you see where your comment was, at best, misinformed? Or do you intentionally just set out to irritate? Or maybe both?

Regardless, yet again your comeback fails on every single front #MustTryHarder ;)

p.s. if I had all the information it's very likely my post wouldn't have been required ;) ;)

You said:

It is obvious to me that it was photo'd insitu

I said:

Note it's not installed in its original location so there are no clues there

Do you see where your comment was, at best, misinformed? Or do you intentionally just set out to irritate? Or maybe both?

Regardless, yet again your comeback fails on every single front #MustTryHarder ;)

p.s. if I had all the information it's very likely my post wouldn't have been required ;) ;)
Yeah but, so why did you crop the original image & conveniently omitt everything else you know about its provenance . . . .

Was that because you already know the answer to your own question & just want to sit back (all smug like) while all these people waste their time on trying to please you???

Whatever rocks your boat dude.

Yeah but, so why did you crop the original image & conveniently omitt everything else you know about its provenance . . . .

Was that because you already know the answer to your own question & just want to sit back (all smug like) while all these people waste their time on trying to please you???

Whatever rocks your boat dude.
Yet again you fail miserably, gotta love a trier I suppose.

1. How do you know I cropped the pic? Is it perhaps possible the source of my pic is different from the one on the net?

2. Having reviewed the small plaque in the pic linked to by Stivino, what does that tell me about the original use of the clock?

3. If you think I'd be pathetic enough to post things on here to intentionally wind people up and/or treat them like fools, you couldn't be more wrong.

I suppose you're maybe trying to wind me up, what's funny is in the process of doing so, you're making yourself look like a <insert whatever derogatory word you like here>

;)

No more replies from me to you on this, can't be ar5ed with all this guff.

Sponsored Links
Back