what is your opinion?

Yes I drove carefully in a car. More visible and less exposed than a push bike.
Yes I walked them across roads, carefully when the road was clear.
No we didn't fly until they were 8 & 10 respectively.
No, only family members looked after them until they were of school age.
No, I would never let a two year old outside alone. They were penned in the garden until older.
Yes they road a bike, supervised, when older and not on a busy road with lorries.
I thank you for your concern over my children. That however does not detract from the fact that you would have to be negligent to perch a two year old on the back of a cycle then ride on a busy road with heavy traffic. Anyone with a brain would ride the bike on the pavement.

Still a

image.png

Sponsored Links
Nice in your world? I bet your king aren't you. Bless.

Really? Would you put your toddler on the back of a push bike and ride in heavy traffic? Go on. Explain why I was a dickhead keeping my kids safe when they were small. Pasting silly photo's doesn't cut it mate. You've gotta be mad to expose a toddler to that sort of risk.

Did you ever drive with them in the car, very dangerous.
Did you ever walk them across a road, very dangerous.
Ever fly with them, very dangerous.
Ever leave them with a baby sitter, very dangerous.
Ever let them play outside, very dangerous.
Ever let them ride a bike, very dangerous.

I take it the answer is no to all of the above because you kept your kids safe (wrapped in cotton wool) when they were young. :rolleyes:

Are you serious?
Your answers to your own question are ridiculous.
Do you really believe flying is very dangeroust and can compare to taking a passenger(2y/o)on a bike on heavily congested roads?

Are you serious?
Your answers to your own question are ridiculous.
Do you really believe flying is very dangeroust and can compare to taking a passenger(2y/o)on a bike on heavily congested roads?

Never said flying was very dangerous (or dangeroust) did I. You added the very bit. OP never said his wife was cycling on a heavily congested road, you made that bit up as well.

Deliberately misquoting what another has written in a vain attempt to validate your point is very childish.

Where did I suggest that flying and cycling are equally dangerous? I merely listed a few things that showed that we all take risks.

Risk = The potential to lose something of value.

Silly Terry.

Sponsored Links
Ok, so you didn't write flying, very dangerous?

You called someone a dickhead because he gave his opinion and you say I'm silly.

What a tool.

You called someone a dickhead because he gave his opinion and you say I'm silly.

What a tool.

So, I prove (you admit) you made stuff up and I'm the tool.
il_214x170.838325954_28s1.jpg

What a tool.

So, I prove (you admit) you made stuff up and I'm the tool.
il_214x170.838325954_28s1.jpg
u
Admit what, there's a ? So it's a question not an admission.
This is what you wrote.
Tool

Really? Would you put your toddler on the back of a push bike and ride in heavy traffic? Go on. Explain why I was a dickhead keeping my kids safe when they were small. Pasting silly photo's doesn't cut it mate. You've gotta be mad to expose a toddler to that sort of risk.

Did you ever drive with them in the car, very dangerous.
Did you ever walk them across a road, very dangerous.
Ever leave them with a baby sitter, very dangerous.
Ever let them play outside, very dangerous.
Ever let them ride a bike, very dangerous.

I take it the answer is no to all of the above because you kept your kids safe (wrapped in cotton wool) when they were young. :rolleyes:

Here's your statement, so you didn't really write it.

You want to keep off the beer, your head is mashed.

Sponsored Links
Back