What part do i need here ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am putting in a new kitchen and the sink is missing a connection into the draining board.

Any idea what i need to buy? Would i buy a whole new bowl unit with drain off or can i get a particular part ?

Photo included to help work out what i mean.

Edit: Looking at the photo i think all i need to do is turn the arm to go up and fit into the connection point. Will check tomorrow. So busy just had a quick look today and took a photo.

Attachments

• IMG_1955.jpg
    IMG_1955.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 219
Sponsored Links
Looks like it should connect but may have parted company at some point and it's been glued to the underside of the sink . I'd be tempted to take out the drainer drain 1st and see how it connects and if anything is broken. Might be a glue together jobby.

Sponsored Links
If it is a glue job would i just use silicone or is there another product to use ?

Yes got stung on the old windup clock so made bugger all out of it. Now living in harehills, leeds :)

If it is a glue job would i just use silicone or is there another product to use ?

Yes got stung on the old windup clock so made bugger all out of it. Now living in harehills, leeds :)
You must miss twickers.

I thought it was a wind up radio!

Or maybe just a wind up?

I went to dances in the Eel Pie Island at some stage and they used to collect 3p as a toll for crossing the footbridge.

To add to the annoyance, they collected 3p extra by assuming you were going to come back!

Tony

Ah agile comments made from a lifetime of experience I have a wind up radio and TB was the inventor

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back