What scares you?

We live on the relatively very thin crust of a ball of molten rock, hurtling through space and spinning like a top. Protected from annihilation by an even thinner layer of fresh air. We could be obliterated any time by a big space rock or a nearby star going supernova, or maybe the sun might decide to burp, but let's not worry about that. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I think seeing the water reflecting at night is strange, especially when you are not expecting it to be there.

I think seeing the water reflecting at night is strange, especially when you are not expecting it to be there.

You mean like if you take a wrong turn in the car and your headlights light up the murky water in a canal.

We live on the relatively very thin crust of a ball of molten rock, hurtling through space and spinning like a top. Protected from annihilation by an even thinner layer of fresh air. We could be obliterated any time by a big space rock or a nearby star going supernova, or maybe the sun might decide to burp, but let's not worry about that. :LOL:

Yes it's weird. Obviously we could all disappear in a second but for some reason it doesn't scare me.

Sponsored Links
I have looked around, and I see a multicultural society where people are free to practice region as they see fit, without persecution.
At the moment perhaps, things change. The reason most of those muslims are here is because their own countries are either pizz poor or have been decimated by war. An all too common trait amongst muslim countries. BTW most Arab muslims in this country are Sunnis, same as ISIS. So they're not averse to a bit of beheading and mayhem.

As Muslims only represent 5% of England, and yet they are taking over... in your opinion.... don't you think you should admire them, and see what attributes they have that you don't?
That 5% are not spread evenly around the country, they are concentrated in urban areas with some areas having well over 30%.
Try telling people in those areas they're not being taken over. Also that 5% are responsible for 10% of the children under 5 in this country. What does that tell you.
How does the 5% affect your life? As in directly? And not just cliches about us losing our country, or what you read in the sun, or about how schools are having their nativity plays cancelled?

How does it affect you, and what would you like to see done about it?

How does the 5% affect your life? As in directly? And not just cliches about us losing our country, or what you read in the sun, or about how schools are having their nativity plays cancelled?

How does it affect you, and what would you like to see done about it?
Oh Lordy! :(

You mean like if you take a wrong turn in the car and your headlights light up the murky water in a canal.
kind of yeah.

I remember driving from Saunton to Burnham on the coast road at night. All cars behind and in front of us turned right at one junction and we carried straight on. It was the scariest (passenger) road journey I've been on. There was no definition beyond the beam of the headlamps. There were times when I could see the sea below me reflecting back and other times just blackness.

Very eerie.

During the day it would have been a spectacular and interesting drive - I'm sure. :mrgreen:

kind of yeah.

I remember driving from Saunton to Burnham on the coast road at night. All cars behind and in front of us turned right at one junction and we carried straight on. It was the scariest (passenger) road journey I've been on. There was no definition beyond the beam of the headlamps. There were times when I could see the sea below me reflecting back and other times just blackness.

Very eerie.

During the day it would have been a spectacular and interesting drive - I'm sure. :mrgreen:

So really what's scary is the unknown. During daylight it would be fine. Even driving around Ben Nevis at night was scary - and no water involved.

Sponsored Links
Back