What scares you?

Sponsored Links
You're missing something.
What, your first wife turned out to be a bloke or summat?

All right. I know I've explained this before, but just for you.

I have only one wife. She is my first wife. I don't have any others, neither have I had any others.

I just refer to her as my first wife in order to keep her on her toes!:cool:

All right. I know I've explained this before, but just for you.

I have only one wife. She is my first wife. I don't have any others, neither have I had any others.

I just refer to her as my first wife in order to keep her on her toes!:cool:
Why don't you refer to her as your present or current wife then?

Sponsored Links
Jumping jihadhis!! That's scary. Sorry to see you've been radicalised too, Secure.

Alan's snackbar, to you. :LOL:

As I've become older, I am less good with heights.
Selfridges in Manchester, iirc, has quite a sobering drop from the top to bottom, with only a pitiful glass panel to save anyone from the abyss.

I am frightened of waking up and finding myself asleep !!!

Selfridges in Manchester, iirc, has quite a sobering drop from the top to bottom, with only a pitiful glass panel to save anyone from the abyss.

I forced myself to the top of the Eiffel Tower once. I'm sure somebody welded my hands to the rails. :LOL:

I forced myself to the top of the Eiffel Tower once. I'm sure somebody welded my hands to the rails. :LOL:

I went to the edge of Malham Cove, and Cliffs of Moher, in my early twenties,, no bother. But now, even my ladders give me the heebie-jeebies........

Sponsored Links
Back