What should I fill hole with?

It's a fairly well known fact that photo's taken on an iPhone appear rotated when uploaded (Google this if clarification is required).
If it's a well-known fact, then it must be well known that you need to take the image file, and process it to correct the orientation before uploading it.

It look me less than 2 minutes to download this photo from his album, rotate it, save it and upload it:

215000_214546_75319_14955648_R.jpg

Less. Than. Two. Minutes.

Not much to expect, is it.

Accusing the OP of 'couldn't be bothered' I would consider abusive in this case, based in your passed comments and behaviour on these forums.
So you are saying that the OP did not correct a fairly well known problem, but that wasn't because he couldn't be bothered.

Would you like to break the news to him that you consider him ignorant and/or incompetent, and as a result unable to do a proper job of posting images here, or shall I?

Would you also like to explain why you think it is OK to look at words I have written here and class them as "abuse" because of other words I have written in other posts?

If you were a newspaper editor, and you had a film critic who wrote a review which said "xxxx's latest film is rubbish because he made a rubbish film in the past", would you congratulate him on doing a good job, or suggest that he might like to make sure his CV was up to date?

There's no doubt that the OP did not process the image to correct the orientation, not even after he knew it was wrong. And there's no doubt that the task he didn't carry out takes mere moments and involves only a few mouse clicks.

If I had written "You didn't process the image before uploading it", would you call that abuse?

Given the triviality of the task, in terms of both duration and complexity, it seemed to me, and still does, that his failure to do it was not born out of a lack of knowledge or ability, but I accept that you think otherwise.

But classing "You couldn't be bothered to process the image before uploading it" as abuse?

Because I considered that him not doing something so quick and so easy was him not bothering to do it, I said so. What words would you use if you genuinely though that someone hadn't bothered to do something and you were looking for a "non-abusive" alternative to "you didn't bother to do it"?

So this is my rational and intelligent explanation, so I guess we should all agree that you are a troll and in all likeliness suffering from some kind of mental condition that prevents you from being objective and reasonable (The latter may well not be your fault and just a condition you are unfortunate to have to live with).
And you really think that that explanation is rational and intelligent?
You really think that you are both qualified, and able on the basis of posts on an internet forum, to diagnose medical conditions?

I take back hard-of-thinking - you are far less able than that.

Sponsored Links
BAS - are you actually going to help the op with the subject matter of the thread? The rotation of the picture is of little issue. :rolleyes:
It is indeed, but the OP said he wasn't sure why it was rotated, so I thought I would tell him.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back