What size could these pipes be?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

Sorry if this is a dead obvious answer but I am having a few probs.

Have installed soil/vent pipe on the side of the house which is 110mm diameter.

The drain hatch I am trying to connect to has a pipe coming off it which is smaller than 110mm. I know this because I bought a 110mm soil pipe cap to cap the pipe off which didn't fit.

Any ideas what size this could be? It's similar to the 110mm in size, brown in colour, but I can't find anyone selling pipes of this diameter.

Let me know if this isn't making sense and I'll try and explain better! :D

Thanks

[/b]

Sponsored Links
Ah yes see I forgot to mention that in my inifinite wisdom I capped the pipe off where it goes under the wall in the picture below BEFORE measuring it :( I want to order the necessary fittings but don't know what size they might be :( I know for defo the pipe was smaller than 110mm though as that rattled around over it before I capped it.

Hmm, is that soil, can't you dig around the pipe just to reveal the sides of it then get your tape measure on it?

Sponsored Links
Yes It's soil for the main bathroom in the house... Ok will dig around it and measure was hoping you might know off hand so I didn't have to go digging around in the rain :LOL:

if you capped it off what size was the cap used ?
the only other size it can be is 82mm.

They don't make 31/2".

It will be 4" 110mm, probably find the O ring is missing

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back