what to do with the tongue and groove ???????

gcol said:
WTF - I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone tonight. I think I need to go to bed, I think the tablets are affecting me.

:LOL: :LOL:

confidentincompetent wrote:

they both in carmarthen :LOL:

Theres ya answer...but paper girl didnt know it...although after trailing through this pile of sh*te she certainly will lol

Sponsored Links
Where in Carmarthenshire are you Papergirl?

Zampa
STOP ..The flirting ..... lol ...

back to the question
you mention the wet rot as ALL T/G has in a wet area ...... :( OH Dear ..lol

then rip it out ..lol

btw
Papergirl

he IS a smashing Bloke here ...

but he has made many ladies here ...*Cough*

pregnant ..! ..

sorry .. Zam

only joking papergirl :) :) :) :)
he uses a condom mainly ...
old one ..lol :) <this was a joke ;)

Sponsored Links
gcol said:
Been on the sauce again Moz?

'Again'?....he's never off it... :)

And im not flirting...im marely trying to help a fellow pro..(or is it fellowess????)

And where did wet rot come into the equation? :confused:

Zampa, are you calling me a prostitute :eek: :evil: , and gcol I don't see what's so funny about a a Crown paints outlet near a cop shop in Carmarthenshire either. :rolleyes: all this is getting rather silly, the job sounds a bit too much hastle to tell the truth. I am now going to sign of and onagain on a differant subject and if anyone tells me I can get my stuff in a shop near a cop shop I will personally track you down and steal your brushes :!: Bet you cant find me on my next subject :?: I'll give you a clue, Priper @ Paper :!:

papergirl said:
Zampa, are you calling me a prostitute :eek: :evil: , and gcol I don't see what's so funny about a a Crown paints outlet near a cop shop in Carmarthenshire either. :rolleyes: all this is getting rather silly, the job sounds a bit too much hastle to tell the truth. I am now going to sign of and onagain on a differant subject and if anyone tells me I can get my stuff in a shop near a cop shop I will personally track you down and steal your brushes :!: Bet you cant find me on my next subject :?: I'll give you a clue, Priper @ Paper :!:

Thats more cryptic than all the clues on 321... :confused:

The job certainly sounds like hard work...ceilings always are..but you have to take the rough with the smooth...bit like this site really..you have the rough (gcol) and the smooth (moi).. :evil:

You obviously aint in Carms then...or you would know the Crown Decorating Centre..

Mind you...the thought of being personally tracked down is a buzz I must admit.. :rolleyes:

But Carmarthenshire is a big place..and im a little bloke...and if the tax man cant catch me..you will have no chance.. :p

But...on the risk of being accused of chatting you up again...what part of carms are you?

Zampa said:
[The job certainly sounds like hard work...ceilings always are..but you have to take the rough with the smooth...bit like this site really..you have the rough (gcol) and the smooth (moi).. :evil:

You have issues steve, what they have to do with me i'll never know. Seems that lately you've been called on a few points so don't you be calling me.

gcol said:
Zampa said:
[The job certainly sounds like hard work...ceilings always are..but you have to take the rough with the smooth...bit like this site really..you have the rough (gcol) and the smooth (moi).. :evil:

You have issues steve, what they have to do with me i'll never know. Seems that lately you've been called on a few points so don't you be calling me.

So much is lost in the typed word...no issues...

:LOL: ..just your average fisherman....casting out and reeling em in...(again)..now wheres that blowing a kiss emoticon.. ;)

gcol said:
Why don't you leave the fishing to a time served fisherman? You obviously lack skill in that area.

Never fished (for real) in my life...love to give it a go but I honestly couldnt put the worms on the hook..or pick up a hand full of maggots.. :mad:

Closest ive been is fishing for work...oh and ive bene out with a few old bloaters..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back