What was going on this morning?

G

gassafeman

I refer to a new member from 'Canada'.

The topics have been removed which is good, and I hope the 'new' member has been banned.

The only query I have is.... why do members fuel this idiocy by replying and thus giving him / her a platform to vent more anger / abuse.

Would it be a big ask to advise respected members to ignore the idiotic ramblings? Im sure 'they' would give up if nobody was to comment.

Its just my opinion on the matter.

Paul.

Sponsored Links
It was Bamber again with his new guises. He can't help but come back as he lives a very sad life and has no friends! :cry:

Poor Bamber.

Why do you want the poster from Canada banned yet want Dangermouse who is banned/suspended freed?

Go into the CC and look up old posts oompah.

As for his abuse this morning.... did you see it?

Paul

Sponsored Links
The member from Canada let us all into a secret. Bahco is Admin. Yes I found it hard to believe too but that was what he said.

Hi forum members,
I got involved in the banter :?: this morning. I don't know who most of you folk are or the guy from group 4 or any previous history regarding this lost soul.
As far as I remember he was having a pop at most who cared to entertain him and also named two members by post headings using their usernames.
I apologize to those who may think it wrong to entertain such posts, but to be truthful, I was a little bored and he claimed the forum was missing humour so I had a bit of laugh. Which I think was beyond him, as the humour he claimed he craved turn out to be name calling, but did make quite a funny anagram regarding my username, clever bloke :confused:

I joined in. I wouldn't have if I thought the two subjects were offended in any way. They seemed to be coping ok.I thought it was a bit of a laugh. Don't know what happened after I left. These sad types should be humoured though, care in the community and all that guff.

Damn....Missed it..

Just out of interest...Can anyone just simply say what his original post was asking/regarding...?????????? .......I'll probably, then, still have to leave the rest to my imagination...... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back