M

Moz

the smashing gay fellow here ...??

Its been doing me head in trying to remember his name ...lol..lol

Sponsored Links
JulieL/B
Thanks
hello there , :)

How are you an dave doing , good I hope ?

Sponsored Links
securespark said:
Long time no hear.

How's the boat and the bungalow??

Hey Simon how are you? Well I hope!

We have been living on the boat since the first week in December due to having extensive building work done on the bungalow - progress has been slow due to various holdups with the builders, electricians and plasterers but at last things have got moving we can now see light at the end of the tunnel!

Dave is doing the rest of the work so is working flat out to finish it sooner rather than later - we hope to be back at home in about 6 weeks

I must say that living on the boat has been no real hardship though....wood burning stove has kept it warm and cosy during the winter months. The only downfall is that I have longer to travel to work (M56 in the morning and evening is a right pain :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

JulieL/B said:
[we can now see light at the end of the tunnel!

Hmm.....you've built a tunnel in your bungalow?? :LOL: :LOL:

Glad it's going well, and hope Dave is well.

We're OK. Sorry not to have caught up with you on the canal last summer, but c'est la vie!

M56 a pain? Surely not! We use it a lot (My Julie's parents live near Lymm, and she used to work in Broadheath) so we're used to it!

Still, it could be worse. At least you don't have to work in B'rum...... Doing a lot of trundling up & down the 6 recently.....Zzzz.

Best of luck with the finishing touches. Soon you'll be snug & warm at home.

I can picture it now : -

D: Going down, going down !

JL/B: No please, do you realise how many bacteria would be transferred doing that, watch out, all sorts about !!

D: No, we're sinking.

Both: Abandon ship.... !! lol...

Back