Give me my name back

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Logged on tonight and my password doesn't work so i gave my email address and thats not the one i originally joined with :cry: I cant remember the email address it was a friends, who probably doesn't use his old computer. is it possible to get the name back ?

jbonding :LOL:

Sponsored Links
It's a lie I tell you. He's a fake. I am the real Jbonding

Jbonding

Sponsored Links
crafty1289 said:
you're gonna get dun for making surplus names :LOL:

And use all my other names :LOL:

And why doesnt my old password work anymore?

So is there a way? come on lynda ;)

I know your watching ;)

Come on BAS fight my corner, ive lost my name and i dont know how to get it back :cry: Your good at this, come on help me out, let me get my identity back.

cheers
jbonding

Why don't you send an email to [email protected] and ask them nicely to sort it out, you could tell them what you think your password is and if they can compare it with your original and if its OK reset it?

this website is so bent recently. the mods are so busy locking / removing / deleting ban's posts, that they have forgotten about poor old Jbonding. Perhaps Jbonding ought to get his mates, Jbonding2, 3 and 4 to all gang up on Lynda and Moderator 4 who has, as yet, remained nameless.

If you email me what your password should be jbonding, I'll sort it out for you. You should email me from your email address of jbonding2 so I know it's you.

:D

DIYnot said:
If you email me what your password should be jbonding, I'll sort it out for you. You should email me from your email address of jbonding2 so I know it's you.

:D

just done it thanks ;)

Everyone calm down,calm down im back and i would like to thank everyone down at DIYNOT head quarters for their help in giving me back my identity. ;) Also i would like to thank crafty1289 for your support in this hard time ;) . Also a big shout out to Spark123 for his support ;) I would also like to thank jbonding3 and 4 for giving me a smile in such sad times ;) I would also like to thank BAS for **** all ;)

Sponsored Links
Back