what would you have done / do?

B

breezer

had a phone call from my brother

"i need a picture for this application form, can you take one on your camera and print it for me?"

(you need to know my brother is able boddied, has a car, etc, lives 2 miles form town, and mrs breezer will not have hm in the house)

so that means i have to drive 3 miles to my brother, take his picture, come home (3miles) download / resize picture, drive back 3 miles to my brother come home again

that's a total of 12 miles where he could have driven into town and back (4 miles in all) and gone to a photo me booth

Ijust had to get it off my chest, but what would you have done

oh, i told him to go to town

Sponsored Links
breezer

know wonder your better half wont have that lazy swine in the house ..
Woolworths is open today their passport photo booths are £3.50 for 4 pics
ring him an pass on this info ...lol ;)

she wont let him in the house /?? he is family m8 he actuallly is blood she isnt wtf are u on tell her he is your blood and is ALLOWED :LOL:

and i would have told him to go to town but not cos my bird says so :LOL:

PMSL maybe he didn't have £3.50 for the photo booth.... :LOL:

Or maybe he loves you so much he desperately wanted to see you for some brotherly bonding?

Sponsored Links
Slogger
an your the man of the house ...eh right ,

when she/the boird tells you too jump ,

you answer with "how high my love !"
BOOM BOOM ..its tha way I tell em LOL..LOL..LOL

"brotherly bonding" YIKEs ... *shudder*

You couldve downloaded and printed off any male of like colour/ age (wouldve been as much a lookalike as those photo booths anyway).
Then got your brother to meet you in YOUR local pub, where he wouldve got a few of your favourite tipples in already for you for your efforts!

LOL..LOL @ "any male of like colour/ age "

+"where he wouldve got a few of your favourite tipples in"
lol that bum/Tramp can't even afford £3.50 ,how will he pay for these drinks ?

hmmm... he probably would say" cheers bruv" whilst nodding at bar maid to put them on Breezers tab!

Barcardi Boy, I think you did right. Sounds similar to my brother.

Is he genuinely incapable, or lazy and takes advantage? And does he confuse the boundaries sometimes? Mine does.

Sponsored Links
Back