What's a Good Keyboard & Mouse Combo?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Against my own advice I've only ever purchased cheapo either Logitech or Trust keyboards & mouse's for my office desktop.

I've recently replaced my last (much loved) Trust setup with a Logitech MK330 (which is truly horrific), I've give it 2wks but I've finally decided we have to part ways . . . .

So, what is a good yet VFM keyboard & mouse combo?

MUST have a power button, Must be wireless & MUST cost less than the GDP of Brazil.

Sponsored Links
Trust Ymo Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Set, QWERTY UK Layout, Silent Keys, Full-Size Keyboard, Spill-Resistant, One USB Receiver, DPI Speed Button, Quiet Combo - Black [Amazon Exclusive] https://amzn.eu/d/g3T9zQl

???

All mice in the world are made in china. Buying from china direct will likely cost you less than a limb. I got sick of charging batteries, so I have a wired mouse. My ASDA bought trust keybaord is OK with battery. But, the wireless dongle and the keyboard had to be within 6 inches to work. I think wireless is hopeless.

Cheap µusb rechargeable wireless mouse from ebay <£10. 10m range they say. It's plenty anyway. It's illuminated (switch) which is useful to indicate battery's ok. Apparently it makes my day "lightness and exciting". I turn the light off. Works, no hassle.

Sponsored Links
There’s that saying about “Buy Cheap, Buy Twice” … but this does come down to how much you use your devices. I work from home and am forever hacking emails and in front of the PC.

I went with the Logitech MX range. The benefit aside from durability and good battery life + ability to USB charge is that I can pair the same keyboard/mouse to three devices.

I have it on the work pc, personal pc and the MacBook

Wow. I wouldn’t have expected the ex head* of PC World who claims to be worth "North of £120,000,000" and claims to be responsible for putting more people in the UK on ‘t’internet than anyone else would be asking strangers on an internet forum for recommendations for a cheap mouse and keyboard combo.

*In all by name as he was working personally "off the books" for Sir Stanley Kalms, owner of PC World. NB Dork was the ONLY person ever allowed to call him 'Stan'.

Sponsored Links
Back