Whats behind your telly?

I

imamartian

i've got to change my dvd player... and looked behind my telly tonight.. omg!! what a mess! sky, wii, dvd, and surround sound.. oh and a cctv box with 4 cams... but there's enough cable to get to the moon and back.. and enough dust to cover Sheffield !

Sponsored Links
Not so much - sky, dvd.

Wii is in my daughter's bedroom

Second sky and xbox in son's (sky was the payoff for him having the smallest room when we moved here)

Lots of wires behind our TV. Below the TV we have VM set top box, Panasonic DVD player, DVD recorder, Panasonic surround sound system, Playstation, VM cable modem.
Wireless router sits at the side of the TV on top of the sub woofer for the surround sound.
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Ooh nearly forgot, the dust too. Just had a look and it looks like the surface of the moon. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Lots of wires behind our TV. Below the TV we have VM set top box, Panasonic DVD player, DVD recorder, Panasonic surround sound system, Playstation, VM cable modem.
Wireless router sits at the side of the TV on top of the sub woofer for the surround sound.
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Ooh nearly forgot, the dust too. Just had a look and it looks like the surface of the moon. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

problem is, you get you hoover nozel down there, and knock a few connections, and nothing works anymore !! :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back