What's best??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just started my new job as Trolley Boy down at Asda. Can anyone please advise me; many of the trolleys have squeaky wheels & Im not too sure if I should use WD40 or 3-in-one?? I this the right place to ask??

Sponsored Links
Do not use 3 in 1 as this is extremely dangerous when it comes into contact with oxygen. Hope this helps.
Jeff

Loaded to the gills the supermarket trolley makes a great tool and equipment transporter!

Sponsored Links
Clearly, the right thing to do would be to dismantle the wheels, and grease them thoroughly ....

or get another trolley :D

I've just started my new job as Trolley Boy down at Asda. Can anyone please advise me; many of the trolleys have squeaky wheels & Im not too sure if I should use WD40 or 3-in-one?? I this the right place to ask??

I am in fact the MD of Squeaky Wheels Ltd. Our products are designed to squeak and should not be tampered with.

To change the squeak pitch, just add more children to the trolley.

Regards

Squeaky.

Never mind the gym or those exercise gizmos on the shopping channel you only need 30 mins with a loaded wonky trolley to tone up those abdominal and shoulder muscles! ;)

Use your tube of K.Y lubricant ;)

:) :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back