What's needed now is unity ....The votes done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Irrespective of what you personally voted it's time for the nation to pull together to get the best result for the country. Trying to subvert the result of the referendum and changd it isn't going to happen and from what people are now telling me they would now vote to leave whereas previously the voted to remain, why this change ? They don't like how the EU is trying to punish Great Britain and instead of a attitude of Co operation it's a simple attempt at bullying. Six people told me similar views last week who had previously voted remain.

I think if another referendum were held it would reveal even more to vote exit.

Of course if remain won we could have another to see what the best out of three would be.

Sponsored Links
And I think you are in cloud cuckoo land.

It doesn't mean much, but I don't know anybody who voted remain that would now vote to leave. But I do know leavers that would now vote remain. In fact there is at least 1 on this forum.

Nearly 2 years on and nobody can explain brexit to me yet. That includes everybody on here.

time for the nation to pull together

You mean like the Quitters didn't?

What makes you think the rest of the country will support whatever fraction of the Quitters thought they were voting for a hard Brexit? Rather than the one the leading Brexit campaigners told them about, with free trade deals?

PMSL...

Even the most fervant quitters are now getting the jitters as the cliff edge finally approaches with their lame calls for 'unity'!

The best result for the country is to stop all this nonsense and exit brexit!

There is no shame in acknowledging that it was a protest vote that went horribly wrong :)

Sponsored Links
Every time you think the Brexit Omnishambles can't get any worse, it gets worse.

A 2nd referendum seems the only sensible option.

Or a general election with 1 party choosing remain as their manifesto.......leading to a 2nd referendum, or simply campaigning for reversing A50. If Labour did that, I would vote for them.

The problem in UK politics is that the Tories are very split. Labour are more remain but with a Eurosceptic leader.

So - a free vote in Parliament, then - with no recrimination except by the voters at the next election.

Oh dear, principles which I believe are best for the country or this cushy job - let me think - where's my tightrope?

I think the only facts regarding brexit......

Is that once it really happens, how many people will blame something else.

People will say I didn't realise so much was involved.

And I didn't understand this would actually cost me money !

A 2nd referendum is essential, to find out what is actually wanted, let alone how to deliver it!

Looks like were heading for hard Brexit. Good stuff.
That's the one where the lwr and the poor old europhiles go into fits of convulsions.
The imf says the eu will lose out to the tune of 200 billion. Even better stuff.

Looks like were heading for hard Brexit. Good stuff.
That's the one where the lwr and the poor old europhiles go into fits of convulsions.
The imf says the eu will lose out to the tune of 200 billion. Even better stuff.

Whether you like it or not, wherever we go, we are all going together. So if it makes me worse off, it will make you worse off too.

So what affects 1 average person it will affect the other. May not affect some of the elite quite so much of course, but the vote was against the elite wasn't it.

doh, see the issue yet?

I never bought any ticket to join the eu. You may have.
Mug.

You bought a ticket to unknown mystery destination.

You dont even know what the ride will be like, nor even what to expect when you get there. And you can't get a refund or a return ticket.

Who is the mug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back