Working for the benefit of the country out of the EU.

So, seventeen million people voted for -

a leap in the dark just believing that would be better,

or because they don't like foreigners,

and/or despite the fact they didn't have a clue what it was about.

u can speculate as to why 17 million voted the way they did untill the cows come home , they may have voted on the bedroom tax , for mischief purposes, did not like Cameron ect ect

fact is they voted out its as simple as that , fact that some of em did not mean to vote out , or did not understand or what ever= tough imho

Politicians the majority of whom are remainers have not got the baws to vote the referendum down they had the oppurtunity & still have

so they are now reverting to under handed tactics = sabotage imho

Sponsored Links
Excellent post Transam.

Yes, indeed, all the fault of the politicians.

I was blaming the wrong thickies.

And then there is the SNP , who want to stay in the EU & would be happy to have the referendum ignored (?)

How about if they had won the independance referendum ? and the it was decided to ignore the will of the Scots & have another referendum :)

Call a referendum & u had better be prepared to get an answer or vote u do not like either that & do not have one in the 1st place ;)

Excellent post Transam.

Yes, indeed, all the fault of the politicians.

I was blaming the wrong thickies.

def the fault of the politicians they called the referendum, & then actually believed (may be?) that all those voting would actually vote on the EU issue :LOL:

Remember the poll to name a new antartic ship . "boaty Macboat face" won it :) but they ignored the vote :)

Sponsored Links
So, seventeen million people voted for -

a leap in the dark just believing that would be better,

or because they don't like foreigners,

and/or despite the fact they didn't have a clue what it was about.

I expected better of you .......I spoke to complete strangers everyday before and after the vote ........time and again it was freedom from the EU that people wanted .......for GOOD or for BAD it was that simple ......very few mentioned Immigration ....what seemed more than anything was that it was unelected ( by them ) beaurocrats that made decisions about this countries. I really expected less emotive comments from you.
Don't like foreigners, leap in the dark, didn't have a clue. That's the sum of why you believe the majority decided out was better ?? Perhaps the ones that voted to remail just have mental health issues.

:rolleyes: be that as it may ? but some of the bone eads I talked to are probably lucky that breathing is a reflex action , if it depended on thinking they would have snuffed it years ago :LOL::LOL:

some of em probably did not even know we were in the EU :LOL: and the worrying thing may be that these same bone eads could actually do jury service :eek:

lets face it plenty voted for Corbyn because he would scrap tuition fees :LOL:

That is, indeed, simple.

I refer the Honourable Gentleman to Transam's post above.

The question was simple ....Yes or No ....Unfortunately you see the ones that voted out as doing so for your four reasons ....I did expect a little more ftom you.

Sponsored Links
Back